Friday, May 30, 2008

Loneliness.....

Younger sis went to Damai Beach today. I've sent her to her friend's house around 12.30pm. Left me all alone at home. Sound pathetic?? Nah~~~ actually not...still have 2 eldest sis and 1 youngest sis at home plus two lovely parents of mine =) But, i'm more close to younger sis actually. Whole day do nothing, just watched "I Do I Do". It's a funny movie though... Then, i went picked up my sis at work. Argh~ hate driving the honda city. The car got problem actually. Grr~ Went home, watched tv until 5.40pm then went jogging until 6.30pm at the tabuan park. Met one student from Rhema. I cant recognize him and he called me "teacher", so i looked back and smiled with him. Most of the students i've met outside can recognize me, but i don't even know who are they.

Walked home after jogging. Cool down and had my dinner. Then, took my shower and headed to tHe Spring. We went into the newly opened Lea Centre. Nothing much, just more heels. Now, its not the time for me to buy a heels. Then, we went off to Padini then came out again after awhile since we did not plan to buy anything there. Then, went to Parkson. Today is Bonuslink Day. So, got sale up to 70%. Mom bought 5 sets of sheet bed from Friven. Met 3 students again at tHe Spring. My sis went to talked to them..I did not because I don't know them =) After shopping, we went for supper at a cafe near Unaco, shoplots behind the new tabuan market. Dad ordered two plates of Cha Kueh, younger sis ordered kueh chap and me and mom shared a bowl of kolo mee. Well, i had supper ONCE in a while. NOT every night or every weekends. =)

Tomorrow, my summer holiday at Damai Puri. Hohoho~ =P Stay there for 3 days 2 nights with a bunch of friends. Also, i have lunch coupon for two person at Ku Restaurant. hiaks hiaks....NO MAGGI MEE for lunch then =D So, my next post is about my summer holiday. Till here then...Will updating my blog on the 2nd of June. So, Cheerio~ :)








No comments: