Sunday, May 18, 2008

Erm....*think*

Today's routine =)
  1. Woke up around 9 or 10am.
  2. Had breakfast and did some "business" in the toilet =b
  3. After that, mom asked me to vacuum and mop the floor. But Dad was vacuuming the car. So, I went online first.
  4. Then, went online again and update my blog.
  5. Had lunch, then continue update my blog.
  6. Then, took my shower and went jogging at Stutong Forestry. Not much people there today. While had a brisk walking, i saw a monkey on the tree. Sometimes, it hardly for you to spot a monkey there. Besides monkeys, there's got snakes, squirrels, chicken(or maybe not a chicken but it looked like one) and also insects.
  7. Went home around 6.20pm. Nobody at home that time. Called my sis and asked her where is she. Then, she asked me go to Spring.
  8. So, i took my shower and after that called up my sis again. She said she going back home and wait for her. They went to Boulevard and ate ice-cream from desserts. Din even buy for me..hmm!!
  9. Off to Spring again. Went there for three consecutive days. What to do...Padini on SALE now. Sis bought new heels and also bought the same shirt as mine. NOW I'm waiting for MNG on SALE...Felt hungry, so went to Magic Bite to buy Tokiwado. Then, went home had dinner.
  10. After dinner, online again.

Ahh~~ what a random post..Chatted with Jaron just now. He went off line already.

J : What are you doing?
Me : Missing you...You asked so many times so i gave you different answer =)
J : *asked again* what you doing?
Me : thinking of you...hehehe =b
J : Owh...you so sweet. Later the ants will carry you away.

LOL~ =D


Thats all for now..Toodle~ =)




No comments: