Thursday, May 15, 2008

FRIENDS I miss a lot....

Pictures speak a thousand words.....

Friends i treasured a lot..

Pia & Me. She's a good teaser.
My darlingggg~~~ Had gone through good and bad time together =D

Taken at Senso during Christmas Eve...

My BABESSS~~~~

On my darling's birthday. Taken at MOJO..

Taken in class..Fooling around that time although STPM is around the corner. Had to release stress by cam-whoring ba... =)

At Cultural Village.

A bunch of crazy friends.

Swinggggg~~~ I like =D

My good friend. We built our friendship four years back. But due to our friendship problem that occurred last year, we less hang out together although we had solved the problem. But anyways, our friendship still remain as ever.

They cracked a lot of laughter. Friends since form 1. We less hang out together due to our busy-ness.

She is the laughing machine. Told us a lot of lame jokes during our outing =D

Friends i miss hang out a lot.


I started to miss all my friends. Miss hanging out with them. Miss the laughters we had until our stomach cramped. Friends are the powerful things that God has created for us. Ain't it?




A friend is like a flower,

a rose to be exact,

Or maybe like a brand new gate

that never comes unlatched.

A friend is like an owl,

both beautiful and wise.

Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,

whose spirit never dies.

A friend is like a heart that goes

strong until the end.

Where would we be in this world

if we didn't have a friend.






No comments: