Friday, May 9, 2008

Nonsense....

Last night, my cousin from miri called up and disturb my youngest sis. Their conversation really make me laugh my ass off. I was online that time and i picked up the phone.

Here's the conversation...

*phone rang*

Me : Hello...
Cousin : Hello..May i speak to Christine (youngest sister) please?
Me : Erm..okie...Please hold on..
Me : *Calling my sis*

Sis : Hello...
Cousin : Hello..this is calling from Astro. You have to change the sim card to the new card before 15th of May.
Sis : Uh Huh!
Cousin : Can you give me your Astro account numbers? We need to help you to register the new card.
Sis : Erm...I dunno bo..You have to ask from my dad o...

*I'm keep on laughing while online because i know that's my cousin*

Sis : *call my dad to answer the phone* I dunno why the Astro will called me up. Crazy one...
Mom : How come Astro will called you? So weird one...
Me : *keep on laughing and laughing and laughing*

Then my elder sis talked to my cousin. I said to my sis that its not from Astro. Its Connie. I thought my youngest sister will know thats my cousin. But who knows, she really believed that its from Astro. If Astro called up, they should call the owner of the accounts number, right? Aduh~~~ I keep on laughing non-stop. When i think of it, i laughed again. Aduh~~~

No comments: