Sunday, May 18, 2008

Memories remains =)

I wanna blog about my previous school life from Form 1 till Form 6. Yes! Had a good and bad time through that period of time. And I changed a lot too.

*FORM ONE -Year 2001*

I still remembered I don't dare to go into the new class on the first day of school. I was late to school that time. Ah~ I don't why either..hehe =) *shame* On the following days of the year, I changed from a good innocent girl to a bad one =S due to peer influences. I've made a lot of troubles in school. I made fun of the moral teacher. That's Pn. Christina Wong. She's still virgin at the moment. I don't like her at all. On one particular day, after i chewed a gum, i put on the teacher's chair when it comes to her lesson. Ahh~~~ the gum sticked on her skirt =X Apart from that, my academics was real bad that time. I don't even like to study and been lazy to do all the homeworks given. Thus, i was given demerits by the teachers. I've got whole lots of demerits on that year. Also, i talked a lot too during school lessons and many teachers complaint about me =| So, I've got demerits from teachers too. And I always escaping the short assembly and due to that, the discipline teacher gave me 5 demerits whenever i escape. But I don't even care how much demerits I've got that time. Not even scared of it though =X Overall, I've got 60 demerits on that year. *shame! shame! shame!* Sometimes, i did escape classes too. Aiya, the lesson was so damn boring especially SEJARAH and CHINESE, cant stand of it though. Thats why lo.. =D

*FORM TWO - Year 2002*

I'm still as bad as ever. Still lazy doing homeworks. Likes to talk a lot. My academics result still as bad as before. Due to too much demerits I've got, the school gave me a warning letter. Then my mom got SO angry and upset of me. Then, i felt guilty and tried my best to reduce my demerits point by doing "kerja amal" to get bonus points. Other than that, on one particular day, its 3rd October as i still remembered till now, I've made the geography teacher angry and she want to called up my mom but i begged her not to, so she brought me to the discipline teacher. Anyways, I've got a smack from her. Arh~~~ I know i deserved it. Served me right then =S Besides that, i spent lots of quality times with my friends. Hang out lots, talked a lot, trying to make fun of the teacher together and so on. Anyways, had a wonderful time with them.

*FORM THREE - Year 2003*

Due to many of the teacher's complains, the school had split us to different classes. So, i get to know more friends on that year. One of them is Dearie Foong. She still my best friend ever that remained until now. My attitude has changed a little bit. But, my academics still did not improved. By the time, i was gaining weight. I still remembered that one guy from the next door insulted me. He said me fatso. Oh..*hurt* By that time, the only way i can do just ignored him. As you know, that year is our PMR examination year. I did not study hard and love to fooling around. Thats why my result was bad. I've got 3b 4c anyways. Nothing much to blog about on that year.

*FORM FOUR - Year 2004*

Due to bad result, I was put into art stream and was taking economics, geography and perdagangan for my elective subjects. As you know, every students have the options to change stream. So, got one students from science stream change to our class. She's my darling anyway. Well, at that time, i greeted her and we being friend and sat together. I asked her why she wanna change to our class? den she replied me that she don't like science subjects. It's too hard for her. Her academics result was damn so good and make me look down of myself. Yes! She's the one who gave me an inspiration. I threat her as my competitor in class. From that moment, i has changed 360 degrees from a bad student to a good hardworking student. So, i try my best in my studies. If she wouldn't come to my class and sat together with me, I won't be succeed for what i am right now. If not her, I wont get a good result in my studies. If not her, I will not selected in Form Six. If not her, I will ended up standing in the supermarket after completing Form 5. By the way, i always sleep in class during English lesson. If not every time she scolded me for that, I will not change at all. All in all, i owe her lots that i cant even pay back for the rest of my life. On one particular day, during History lesson, I fell down from the chair because I did not sit properly. The whole class suddenly kept silent, the teacher stop teaching at that time and all of them look at me. After a few second, they all started to laugh their ass off. Ah~~ Was so embarrass that time i couldn't hide myself. Apart from that, as you know, I am so damn fat that time that my pinafore getting tighter and tighter each day. hehe... Then, on the month of May, I started my diet plan. I dunno why i wanna diet though. Well, probably not because of guys la..hehe~ After 6 months, I lose about 20kg. =D Then, i started to let my hair grow long. Btw, i get to know one girl that transfered from Accountancy class that time. She gave us a bad impression on her. She doesn't look friendly, look moody all the time and very proud at time. Me and my darling kept on talking bad about her..hehe~ After a few month, we become a good friend in class. That time, i started to learn how to online and so on and chatted with her in mIRC most of the time. Well, i know i cant judge a book by its cover, right? hehe...By that year, my academics has improved lots. Thanks to my darling anyways.. Lub her to bits

*FORM FIVE - Year 2005*

It was examination year. On the first half year, was playing a lot and did not do much revision. Only struggle hard when it comes to exam. Well, I'm a last minute freak. For the second half year, everyone still fooling around and we still gambling in class until Mr. Ang came in. We quickly hide the cards and pretended nothing happen. One month before the SPM examination started, all of us struggle very hard in completing our revision. On SPM, all of us tried our best. After SPM, my friends went to damai. I cant follow them because mom dont allowed me to. So, after SPM, i just stay at home and shake legs for the whole month. The result was out on March. My result was so-so only. I've got 2As, 4Bs, 2Cs and 1D =)

*FORM SIX - Year 2006*

The first year, everyday fooling around. Did not study at all. The teachers seldom came in and teach too. Sometimes the teacher did came in but asked us to do our own stuffs. Met lots of new faces. Most of them are coming from different schools. Not close with them though. Did not really talk to them. In the second year, it is a memorable year for me. We're quite close with each other already. Also, we had a new MUET teacher. At first, she did not gave us a good impression. We thought she is a very strict teacher and so on. But then, after awhile, we noticed that she is an easy-going person, love to tease us, love to lecture us and so on. In that year, i had a small argument with my friend. I don't really like her attitude though. As i know, I'm always joke around, tease around. From that time on, I controlled my mouth not to go over limit. So, on that time onward, i did not talk much with her. I scared i hurt her feeling. Other than that, I had a good relationship between my classmates. We always hanged out together on any occasions. I did not get any demerits points on these two years. Or i can say never get any points since Form 4. After completing Form 6, I did not hang out with them anymore. Anyways, my result quite good la. As long i did not fail any subjects. I've got 3Bs 1C. This prove that i did not waste my two years time. =)


When i think back what has happened the previous years especially year 2001 - 2003, I felt so regret for what I've done. Oh...I'm so stupid!!!!! =( Ah~~ IT'S OVER...Become a history already.

No comments: