Monday, May 5, 2008

Time passed and cured everything...

This morning, went for the interview session. Was sat for the test first. The test took about an hour to finish up all the question. All is about common sense and personalities questions. After the test ended, i waited for my turn outside the interview room. I waited until 12.30pm there. Adui~~ Got so bored and hungry that time. I haven ate anything the whole morning. The interview session is quite nonsense lo. Ask about ministry stuffs. Of course, they still ask me about science that related to my course. Then, headed to Tadika Rhema to pick up my sister and went home had my lunch and sent my sis to pbk. My mom and sister ask me think properly whether wan to pursuing my nursing course o not. She said that become a nurse is quite dirty and so on. As you know, u might be see the things that u shouldnt or never see them for ur whole life, right? u got what i mean? LoL~ After i heard what she say, i've got so scared and dont have the interest of becoming a nurse. Besides that, one of a friend that i got to know at the interview session told me that u have to take off ur clothes and so on for an experiment. SIGH~ Although the salary for a nurse is so high, but u have to sacrificed a lot more than u expected.

My sister told me that WEATHER FORECAST got mad of me. I've already told her that im not coming to work today. From earlier this month i informed her already. My sis said that she is searching for the circular that should be given out today. Also, she said i did not sharpen the pencil on last Friday. What to do, ppl tend to be so lazy sometimes, right? ain't u agree with me? She gonna lecture me and spoil my mood early in the morning tomoro. I'm used to it already since she always lecture me for a small things. And her mood can changed in a second. Thats why i gave her a nickname. I called her WEATHER FORECAST. Anyways, im going to quit my job already. Cant wait that day to come. I want to furthering my studies. I hate working a lot. Maybe the job i do now really make me feel unhappy.

Mother's Day coming very very soon. I cant think of any gift for my mother. I only think of wanna buy her a mug. The mug was designed beautifully. I saw them in a girl's blogspot. Was very impressed of them. Also, it is very cheap too. But i dunno how big the mug is. I've put an order already. Going to collect it on Friday or Saturday this week. I hope mom would like it. Btw, i cut my hair short already. Sometimes, i felt regret of cutting it short. But sometimes, i felt nice of it. Arh~ Dunno why either. But i look younger with short hair. LOL~

Pictures of the day....

Took this at Damai Puri last month.

Started to miss my long hair already. I have to wait for about a year to let it long until this length. It's takes time, ya know...

No comments: