Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random-ness

Yesterday, I cant even went online for the whole day and night. ISH~ Some more i don't have anything to do. Walk around the house and got so damn bored. So, end up on the bed and went to "wonderland". =)

Had a good day with the children while the Weather Forecast was out to the office. Hehe...I felt uneasy with the children when she's around. I dunno why either. Maybe she always made me felt guilty. Whenever i did anything to the children or help them, for sure, she will admonish them. I don't like it at all. Well, the Weather Forecast treat me good recently. Showed me a smiley face every morning. Ahh~ I don't even care about it though. hehe...
After came home from work, had my shower and lunch. Then, online for awhile. After that, nappy time~~ =) Slept until 6pm and sis asked me to send her to FTMS. Then, drove my sis to Souvenir Pool to buy a nice paper bag. I scolded her anyway =D When i bought the mugs, why don't she ask me buy it together with the boxes? Now, last minutes time she asked me to drive her there. ISH~ When we reached there, the owner was not in. So, we went home. Then, dad asked me to pick up my mom and aunt from Tabuan Neighbour Park. Before we headed home, we went for a drink at the market. Then, went home. I did not had my dinner though because ate a lot on tea time. Sis asked me to drive her to the Souvenir Shop again. Then, headed to Choice Daily to buy some cookies. After that, went home. I almost met an accident on the way home. My heart almost dropped. =.="

Nothing to blog about right now...Pictures of dessert co
ming up~

Chocolate truffles..I made this before. So damn sweet. But it can be taste bitter if u put enough cocoa powder =)

I made this before too..yum~ yum~

I've made this too..Full of chocolate-y taste..

Chocolate Marble Cheesecake =D~

Chocolate Marble Cheese pie

Deluxe Marbled Cheesecake

Double Chocolate Cheesecake

Fudgey Chocolate Fondue. Never tried it before although it easy to make.

Chocolate Mini Cheesecake

New York Deli Style Cheesecake

Ultimate Chocolate Brownies


Want the recipes? Message me then OR can ask from me through MSN OR go to Hershey's website. I forgot the link already. Just search it through googles. =)






Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful.
=)

No comments: