Friday, May 23, 2008

Started to miss him already...hmm~

Today, the school was celebrating Teacher's Day. Received lots of gifts from the children. Nothing much to say, just only ONE WORD --> TIRED!!!! Especially during dismissal time. Had to give out the balloon to the children before they went inside the car. I'm quite annoyed with it though. After dismissal time, we had to clean the classroom and so on. Then, we had our short meeting in the hall. Nothing much to say about the Teacher's Day Celebration. Let the pictures do the speaking..hehe~

Ryan, Duncan, Xin Yan & Cheryl

After having their chicky meal.
From L to R : Linus, Moeka, Jasmine and Amanda

Fooling around inside the classroom while waiting for Chicky =D
From L to R : Chelsea, Cassandra, Andrea, Geraldine (in front)

After awhile, Chicky came in. The children got very excited and they quickly went to hug him.

Andrea danced with Chicky

Chicky bye bye with the children...

Cheryl, a girl that i love most. She's very obedient and respectful. She's a bit shy. I always ask her to hug me..hehe~

Cassandra, a girl with a loud voice. Cant stand of her sometimes. She loves to help the teachers. But known as a Kepo-ma by the teachers. I dunno why.

Edmund, the fattest and chubbiest boy in the class. Always been teased by the teacher. He's quite lazy and doesn't want to obey what's the teacher ask him to do. Quite rude at time.

Andrea, a girl with baby face. Quite blur at time though. She'll felt sleepy when it comes to written language. LOL~

Gifts from the children


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The weather still as HOT as ever. Went home quite late around 3pm. Well, i cant enjoy my two weeks long holiday. I have tonnes of work need to be done during holiday. Ishh~ Took my shower and had my meal. Then, nap for awhile until 4.30pm. After that, took my shower again and went jogging at Stutong. Not much people though. Came home at 6.30pm, cooling down myself while watching tv. Then, took my shower and got ready for outing. Went dinner at Secret Garden. Actually, i did plan to go there before. But, few days ago, i told my sister that we not going on Friday. Suddenly, Dearie Foong messaged me saying that im going there on Friday. Oh gosh~ i was wondering who telling her this. Then i asked her. She said got one BIG MOUTH told her about it. ISH~ Then i got to know who's that BIG MOUTH is. It's the guy that asked for my number before. LOL~ As i promised before, so i bring my sis for a dinner there. Reached there around 8.30pm. Then, we sat at the smoking area. I've ordered Fish & Chips and Ice Peach Tea and sis ordered black pepper lamb with rice and Ice Lemon Tea. Audrey ordered one jug of beer. Cracked lots of laughter with dearie foong. She is working there though. hehe~ She keep on disturbing me with Adam (a nickname for the guy who asked for my number) =.=" After finished the food, i had a few small glasses of beer. Sis (Audrey) cant finish it all. So i helped out..hehe~ Went home around 10.50pm. Before that, we went round round the city. Not much cars although its Friday.

Had a change and then opened up all the gifts. One of my student (Alysha) gave me a dessert recipe book bought from mPh, tHe Spring. Oh...i so like it...hehe~ I always wanted to buy a recipe book from mPh though. But its too pricey eh...After that, went online to update my blog. =)




Wanna sleep soon. Goodnight =)
Tata~~~





No comments: