Friday, May 9, 2008

No title? hmm...

I'm in a good mood today. I felt relieved from stress when i see the project done in time. Today, early in the morning, she came to work with a bad mood. *bad weather* hehe.. And i had to go and ask her whether we have science lesson later o not. Then she just like don wanna reply me. I felt like...*BIG SIGHS* Well, she is like that most of the time. Every assistant teachers knew her very well. When she is not satisfied with something that she see, she will go and lecture them with an angry voice. How can she be like that??? One of the assistant teacher taught me not to let her step on my head. Be brave to fight back. Yes, my patience is over the limit. Thats why i got really angry with her and show her my angry face. So, i decided not to help her anything or go near her yesterday.

After finished my duty, i went up to the classroom..Wow~ miracle happens. She knows how to talk nicely to me and she apologized to me for making me angry. Also, she said she will help me in the mother's day projects. We need to put wording in it. After that, around 11am, we took photograph. As if i did not finish them in time, can they take a nice photograph?? Do they have any gift to give to their mother? She din even thank me but still say im wasting the time for doing all these things. Luckily i controlled myself and think of the children. If i dont, i wont help the children to do their project and leave it there on the shelf.

I went home quite early today around 12.45pm. Most of the time, i went back around 1.30pm. My sister picked us up from school. Went home, i took my shower. I had an apple for my lunch. I dont feel like eating. One way of losing weight =P ..Ignore my words. Its not good losing weight with this way..hehe~ Not good for ur health.

My sis drove the car to work today. I felt quite angry because i want to use the car later. I have to collect my mugs later on. SIgh.. Since i have no car, so i cant collect them by today. I wanna msg the "drawer" *hehe* that i will collect the mugs tomoro. But, I DUN HAVE HER NUMBER. So cant msg her then.. Sorry, i cant make it today. I will collect them from you tomoro. hehe~


No comments: