Sunday, May 4, 2008

I dont have a good future????

Exhausted!! Just came back from Stutong. Had a jog there for an hour. I saw a guy look like my friend's colleague. But im not really sure is him o not. Of course i dont go and greet him la..hehe~ I dont simply go and greet "stranger" unless they are my friends. Anyways, im gonna lose weight this month. Struggle very very hard to lost all the excessive fat. Im so damn fat. Ate alot recently. Mayb stressed from work? sighs~~~

I checked the education website yesterday. Know what, im not qualified as a TEACHER. Damn it~ My friend been selected for the interview session. So So disappointed~ But nvm. I still have one course. That is nursing course. But, what if im still not qualified as a nurse? HOW????? What m i going to study then? I dont like business, accountancy and courses related with numbers. I HATE numbers alot. My parents quite disappointed when they heard about it. I've got sense that they dont really want me to be a nurse. No matter what, this is my last chance. Hopefully i pass this interview.

Nothing much happening recently. Just work, sleep, exercise and eat. thats all~ Was so stress at work. Also, the children's Mother's Day project still haven done yet. Sigh~ They going to have their exam starting on Monday. If cant finish them on time, how leh? hmm.....Going to take my shower now. So sweaty just now. Now like a salty fish.. =P

No comments: