Saturday, May 17, 2008

BROKE :S

Went to Spring with my younger sis just now. Lotsa cars and hardly found a parking lot near the entrance door. Almost met an accident there. Didn't know that the myvi reversing her car. Luckily she didn't knock my car. As if she knock my car, oh~ how "soi" i am just now. I went to Padini. Got SALE!!! Spent for about 1hr plus there. I went to search the shirt i want. It's Seed Brand. It's on 50% for the shirt i want. Only for members. Unfortunately, I did not get the membership card from my sister. Hrmf~ But then, i went to ask the cashier whether can apply for membership now o not. But she said the registration closed at the moment. So, i only bought the pdi t-shirt. Before purchasing, i asked the cashier. "Is it if i purchase first item on normal price, then i can purchase 2nd item for 50% on selected item?" Then, she said yes. So I get two t-shirt from Seed for 50%. The normal price for Seed t-shirt is Rm 53.90 each. Oh~ so damn cheap :X

After that, went to Parkson. Walked around for awhile. Then, went to Ta Kiong. On the way to Ta Kiong, met my sis and her friend. So, i get the membership card from her and went to Padini for the second time :b So, i bought the t-shirt with rainbow wording that cost me for only rm 29. It's value buy. So i think it no need a membership card. Normal price is Rm 42.90.

I wore heels to shop just now. My feet hurt so badly while at Padini. After came out from Padini, sat on the bench for awhile. Then, went to Ta Kiong to buy big onion ordered by mom. Had a long queue there. hmm... NOW, IM BROKE :S I spent about rm 300 for this month. It's about my salary per month. Arh~~~

Sis's one..from pdi. I tried this shirt before.

Sis's one..Actually i wanna buy it but she want it first, so I tried to choose another shirt

Rainbow wording?

"Anything BOYS can do, GIRLS do better"..Nice quote, huh? :D



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I had bruises on my leg. When i turned my back and wanna walked out from the class to sent out the circular, my leg accidentally knocked on a chair. Ouch! Now, it still painful. Few days ago, my ankle hurt so badly that i cant even walk properly. Went jogging almost everyday, thats why it's hurt. This morning, woke up very early. Went jogging and had breakfast after that. The market was so crowded. Asked mom to buy banana but she said the banana doesn't look nice and fresh. So, she just bought a pineapple. After that, followed mom to Honda. Wait for quite awhile to let the worker testing our car. Then, went to Po Po's house awhile to get some herbs. Then, went home. Mom got angry because sis haven cook yet. Sis busying cleaning the house that time. hehe~ Sis busy doing cleaning, I'm busy watching television :b Took a nap for awhile then had my lunch and got online..Around 5pm, took my shower and got ready for church. Then went home and had dinner. After clean the dishes, straight away off to Spring. Thats all about today. :D

No comments: