Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm felt HOT!!! I'M SWEATING!!!! =S

SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! CAN'T STAND OF IT!!!!!! The weather is getting hotter and hotter recently. MALAYSIA'S SUMMER DAY =.="" The wind was hot. Even when u took your shower, the water also hot one...NOT COOLING AT ALL...Grr!!!

At school, no mood to work today due to the weather. It's hot even the fan was ON. How nice if there's an air-condition provided for our class...hehehe~ Actually, there's one but we are not allowed to use it...We stayed back at school for the PTM (Parents & Teacher Meeting). Our lunch was provided. We had chicken rice today. Not enough for me though because i had use all my energy for the whole morning. My duty of the day was doing some cleaning at ROOM 106(A ROOM THAT FULL OF RUBBISH) with a few of other assistant teachers. Ahh~ too much rubbish inside that room. We don't allowed to throw them but keep them instead =.=" We had to move all the chairs too. I had use all my energy to move the chairs from one corner to another. The chairs was so HEAVY!!! Luckily I'm a strong girl, huh? hehehe~ =) Besides, we had to arrange all the thing neatly. After move this and move that, swept here and swept there, mop here and mop there, carry this and carry that, it's 3.40pm already. By that time, I'M SO TIRED AND MY ENERGY LEVEL WAS VERY VERY LOW. So, we continue to do the cleaning tomorrow AGAIN... After that, i went inside the hall to cool down myself. Got air-cond ba..hehe =) Actually, we can go home at 4pm. But still have a few parents so we had over-time.

After all the parents went off, we still needed to help out to arrange the tables inside the hall. Well, there have 23 classes in the morning session, so there will be 23 main teachers inside the hall. BUT we still have 6 language teachers. All together is 29 teachers to talk to the parents. Each teacher only limited for 15 minutes to talk to the parents. So, each parents will talk to the main teacher, bm teacher and chinese teacher. So, one parent have 45 minutes to talk to 3 teachers. So, i guess there will have chaotic tomorrow. One class limited to 10 parents. 23 classes = 230 parents. If both of the parent come, ahh~~ THERE WILL BE SO MANY PEOPLE TOMORROW. How to handle???? ADUH~~~ How a small hall can load so many people inside? Surely got lots of complains from the parents tomorrow. Who think of this idea to ask all the teachers to talk to the parents inside the hall? Then she will get into trouble then *grins*

Went home around 4.45pm today. Followed friend's car. Mom had to pick up my sister from sch and work at that time so cannot pick us. Reached home, drank cold apple juice and ate an orange. Too thirsty already =b Asked my sis to wash my red blouse since she wash hers. hehe =) Took my shower and had my dinner on tea time..Lol~ Then, watched chinese drama on ntv7. After that, went online to update my blog. The internet line getting lousier and lousier each day. Maybe affected by the earthquake occurred in China few days ago. hmmm.....It's a serious earthquake. Killed thousands of people. As a result, some of the children had become an orphanage, lots of building collapsed and overall, the country had a BIG loss caused by the earthquake. So, the country had 3 days mourning. Oh~~ I felt sympathy of them...*sniff* *sniff*



Summer Holiday at Damai in two more weeks =)




No comments: