Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bored!!!

I'm felt bored for the whole day. Had curry puffs and green tea for brunch. Mom tapau-ed chicken rice from SCR for us. At first, i don't feel like eating. But in the end, i still ate the chicken rice that mom bought for us. hehe~ Plan to go to Spring later on. Gonna shop for clothes there. This month i spent a lot on unnecessary stuffs. hmm.... Mom has lectured me for spending a lot. hehe....I'm gonna spend all my salary this month. Oh well, I'm desperate for money now. Now i know, its not easy to earn a living, huh? Everything needs money.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I went to Spring this afternoon around 4.30pm. Yes! I said i wanna
shop for clothes. So, I went to Padini Authentic. When i saw the shirts displayed on the shelf, I was so in love with them. Too bad, I only bought one because I did not bring much money. Anyways, my sis bought two shirt and me only one from pdi. It super damn cheap la...Just cost us only at rm 72.50 altogether after less 10%. I wanna buy some more shirts from there next week again. hehehe~~~ After that, sis went to Magic Bite to buy Tokiwado and Kaya Ball. Every time i went there, i will complain the worker to my sis for sure. I really cant stand of their shitty attitude la...Grr! Especially one of the girl's worker. The worker told us that we have to wait for 15-20 minutes. So, we went to Ta Kiong's Supermarket. We did some window shopping there. After that, we went back to Magic Bite. We have to wait for 5 - 10 minutes again. So, we just wait there. I'm in a rush that time, so i drove the car. Drove quite fast. Reached home but my aunt still haven came home yet. I had to accompany my uncle and aunt for a birthday party. We went there around 6.30pm. Oh well, I'm so shy because they din invited me..Then, my aunt said nvm nvm....ISH~ I just ate a little. I don't ate much at relatives house. After had my dinner, I was sitting there alone and waiting for them to chit-chatting with their siblings. Damn so bored that time that i almost fall asleep. hehe... We went back around 8pm. Unfortunately, my car was in low fuel. Then, went to Shell's patrol station. Uncle paid for it. *malu-nyer* My family haven had their dinner when we reached home. So, we had our dinner together. Oh no!!! i ate alotttt tonight. SIGH~~~ So full now..Feel like wanna puek all the food i ate just now.


Pictures below.. =)

This is the shirt i bought from pdi. I'm so in love with it..=)

Vain me..Just taken awhile ago. hehe =)

The swim suit that i bought last month. Not really expensive though. Just cost me only at rm89.90 after less 10%. I like the fabrics but not the pant. hmm......


That's all...Toodle~~~ =)


*
~Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.~*

2 comments:

Minny Chan said...

hey, dropping by to your blog! omg i love that mariah carey song :)

BubblishVonne said...

Thanks =)