Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Woke up quite early around 9.30am, even though i slept late last night. After that, vacuum and mop the floor. Then had my brunch around 10.30am. After that, took my shower and went out around 12pm. Drove my uncle and aunt to their relative house and went to Pick & Pack to collect the mugs. Who know, when i reach the shop, there's nobody inside there. Then i knocked the door quite a few times until got two girls came out. Then they saw me standing outside. They said, "someone outside there" in mandarin. So i thought they would open the door and welcomed me..who knows, they did not. *BIG SIGH* I stand outside there quite a while oledi. They din even greet me or what and im just like transparent for them. *BIG SIGH again* Is this the way how they treat their customers??????? This is the first time i went to the shop that treat the customer like that. They should come out and inform me that the owner is not in or what so ever, right? OR ask me come again later. Is this hard for them to do that?????? I'm quite pissed off that time. Some more i'm in a rush because i had to send my sis to tuition at 1pm. That time already 12.45pm. Then, i just went off like that. After sent my sis to tuition, i had to pick up my uncle and aunt at green road. Then, i went to the shop again. When i reached there, the door was closed. Then, i saw the owner came out from NK network. Then, i told her that i came here twice already. I ask her, how come just now got two girls did not open the door for me? Then she said her daughter was in the toilet doing "business". ADUH~~~~

I bought three boxes from there too. And I ask the owner, "can you give me discount?" hehe...Then she said she give me 10% discount. =) After that, went home and i immediately pack the mug into the box. I thought the yellow and pink boxes is da same pattern. Who knows, the pink's one was quite difficult to fold. I looked at it and turned upside down. Wondered how to fold it. hmm...In the end, i gave up and asked my sis to fold it. She's in a rush that time. So, she said she will help me to fold it when she came back. But i dont want to wait her, so i try to fold it again. And the box successfully folded by me. hehehe....

Pictures below~~ The pictures was kinda blur..

This mug is for my aunt. She came to kuching today. So, this is the first time she celebrating Mother's Day with us.

The bunny is super damn cute la. This one is for my mum. =)

This box is easier to fold. Nice right this box? hehe...

This one lo. So difficult to fold. hmm...takes me for centuries to fold it..Aduh~ All in all, it the nicest box i chose from.
This box is nice too. But this one is specially for my sis's friend's birthday.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Was attending a birthday dinner at Jubilee Hall just now. My cousin cannot come to kuching to attend it. So, me and sis become the volunteers. The foods was ok. We had noodles, cold plate, shark fin soup, roasted duck, two type of vegetables, prawns, steamed fish and few more dishes. We sat with those uncles. They quite friendly. But one of them has one show-off attitude. I dont really like it. hehehe.....After the party ended, then called my sis to pick us up. Then, we headed to Lok Thian Restaurant to pick up my aunt. We parked our car infront of Thai Restaurant. And i saw Ivanna's friend with her boyfriend i think came out from Thai Restaurant.

Got ready for the dinner...



Last but not the least, I wanna Wish all the mothers a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and May God shower them with lotsa blessing~!!!!



3 comments:

Vanna.Rama said...

ahhh!! I'm so sorry!! those were her lil kids i think. only 4 years old. so they dont know much.. so sorry. was supposed to go but i had last min plans.. glad u like the cups tho.. =)

BubblishVonne said...

Lol..its ok..i guess no? the two girls is like 16 or 17 yrs old? got one little girl very cute. i think is the owner's daughter. Yup..i like it =)

Vanna.Rama said...

really?? i think they're students or customers at the shop.. =) hehehehe.