Thursday, May 8, 2008

Emotional update....

I am super duper tiredddd......tired of working...I hate working..This week isnt a smooth week for me. I've got angry with my teacher. I really cant stand of her mouth anymore. Grr~ This week, im rushing to finish all the Mother's Day projects. So, i did the project with the kids yesterday. But then, she came and scolded me. She said, "you're doing this thing for the whole morning. You're wasting time here. You should help the children in their exam. Also, I cant do any revision with the children". Well, if she want me to help the children, talk in a polite way with me. If she want to do revision with the children, she can ask me stop immediately. She cannot say like that to me. I can get so angry with it. Not like her, her heart is as hard as a stone. She have no feeling i guess. I felt sad when she said im wasting time doing all those things. Do you think i like to do it? Do you think i like to waste my time doing all those things? I wouldnt waste my time to do it if not for the children. I know its exam week but we still have to rush it. The project was so complicated. And I have to do all the things by MYSELF. She din even help me, but come and complain me instead. What the hell...I have to sacrifice my napping time, online time and skip my dinner to do the project. These few days, my body was so sore. I need a stretch. I can feel the pain in my heart with the words she said to me. I cant stand of it, so i cried. I went to find my sis and she called my mom and told my mom everything. Then, my mom went to see the principal and ask her. Actually i wanna settle down by myself but too late already. When i went down, she already talk to the principal. Yes, the principal apologized to my mom. After a while, i went to see the principal and talk about it again. I said i wanna quit the job. But she keep on persuading me. She calmed me down and i felt better.

Today, im still angry with her. My heart still not recover yet. Still have a big wound inside. I didnt talk to her for the whole day. She did the same too. She din even ask me to help her or ordering me to do anything. So, i just do my own things. She teased me infront of the students. I feel so bad about it. My wound get even worst than yesterday. She cannot do that infront of the children. It's not good, right? Well, since both of us was not happy working together, there's da only way that we can do is i stop working. This is da best way i can think of. If i did not stop as soon as possible, its not good for both of us too. I'll see the principal by tomoro.

When someone hurt me, yes! i can forgive him/her. But, the wound still there. Also, i wont talk to him/her anymore if she/he hurt me. This is me. Even though i said i forgive them, but its really hard for me to start the conversation between us. Not to say that im so "small gas".

I am really tired. But there's still have to two more to go. *BIG SIGHS* I'll collapse soon.

No comments: