Monday, May 19, 2008

=)

I woke up around 9am this morning. Sis wanna had breakfast at Dong Guan, 3rd miles together with my parents. So, i followed them along. I had a bowl of Laksa and a glass of cold barley. The weather was damn so HOT. After had our breakfast, i followed my parents to Sematan. Reached there around 12+pm. Mom wanna buy some crabs but the crabs not really big. On the way to my car, i saw a scorpion. It's got a little blue-ish in colour. One of the villager wanna kill it by stepping on it twice. But it still alive. =S After that, we off to Lundu. Just a small and boring place. Same goes to Sematan. Nothing interesting though. After that, we had our lunch at one of the cafe along the way to Bau. After lunch, straight away went home. Reached home around 2pm.

Went online for awhile. Then, i mend the lousy red blouse. So many holes some more. ISH~ The blouse really can throw into the rubbish bin. That RHEMA really can considered as rubbish collector. Keep this and keep that. I think the store room are full of RUBBISH. =.=" When it time to give them back the blouse, i cut off the thread i sewed before give them back. Anyway, I have to wear it for this whole week though. While sewing, Jaron came and chat with me. Chat with him awhile den i continue my sewing. After sewing, ate an orange and took my shower. Then, went jogging at Stutong again. So many cars at that time. Had to turn two rounds and luckily got one car going off. Had a brisk walk for 3 rounds (4.8km) and jog for another round. I sweat a lot. My shirt all wet. =.=" After jogging, went home and cooling down for awhile and took my shower. Then, had my dinner. After dinner, went online until now....

Nothing much to blog about. Nothing interesting going on. No outing tonight though. Ahh~ BORED!!!! I end this post with a few pictures of Jasper...=)

Oh~ so CUTE ;)

Tigger.. XD

Ahh~ *pinch*

Future waiter? hehehe =D

*pinch* =b



That's all...Toodle~

No comments: