Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blabbing

Do nothing for the whole day. I went to the spring just now. Big Apple Donuts opened their business few days ago. Yup! Lots of people queuing up to buy their donuts. Lots of variety of donuts for you to choose. At first, my sis want to queue up to buy it. But, we wanna walk around the shopping complex so buy it later. We went to Padini Concepts. They sell lotsa accessories there. Vincci's brand. I'm so in love with them especially their earring and necklaces. I mean, necklaces in silver. NOT IN GOLD or any other colours. Not really expensive, for me, if compared to the small accessories stalls outside there. Much more prettier and nicer compared to the stalls out there.

After that, we went to Parkson. Walk around, see around and look around. I went to look for the swimsuit. SO PRETTY but TOO EXPENSIVE. I'm going to Damai Puri on the 31st of May. So, i wanna buy a swim suit. hehe~ Gonna survey more before purchase. Then, we went to the digi there. They displayed snakes and insects there. The insects look gross and smelly. EWW~~~ They only displayed a few type of snakes. All tiny snakes. After that, went to Big Apple Donuts. Sis queuing up d. We bought 12 pieces of donuts for rm 22. One pc cost you rm 2.30, 6 pcs for rm12, 12 pcs for rm22 and 2 boxes of 6 pcs for rm 24. Not really expensive though. Then, went to buy kaya ball. I hate the workers there. NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. Just like we owe them money. I feel like wanna slap them. Grr! After that, i went to pay the entrance fee. I don't really know how to use the machine. hehe~

Went home den had my dinner. Then, came online blogging. Tomorrow have to work again. Sigh! Don't really like to work when it comes to Monday. There's so much things to do on Monday. Need to set up the outdoor play, collects all their homeworks, recording the storybooks and so on. After all, im going to quit my job soon. hiaks hiaks.


No comments: