Saturday, April 12, 2008

Random post

Today, i received a letter from SPA. Its about the nursing course i've applied last month. So, im going for the special exam and interview on the 5th of April. Now, i have two choices in hand. I dunno which course should i go to. I dunno how to make the decision now. HEADACHE~

This morning, sis called up while im sleeping. She said that our colleague ask us out for breakfast. Then, i quickly took my shower and wait for my colleague to come and pick me up. We went to Tabuan Wet Market to had our breakfast. I had one bowl of kueh chap and a cup of milk tea. Came back home, online awhile. After that, im doing one chart for outdoor play for my class. Spent my whole afternoon doing the coloring. Today's weather is damn hot. Im sweating while doing my thing although the fan is switched on. Not long after that, my dad switched on the air-cond.

Went to church just now. Just me and my mom only. Sis did not follow us because she went to her friend's party. After the mass ended, we went to Peach Garden to buy "chao chai mi fen". Then, straight away went home and had our dinner. Actually, i did not have dinner at home tonight. Friends ask me out for karaoke. But then, i rejected them. I dun really like singing, so i wont waste my money on it. hehe~ Thats why i stay at home tonight. *BORED*

My blog quite random tonight. hmmm....

No comments: