Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer trip at Damai Puri Resort

Long story short. Was disappointed with the room we booked. We booked a room cost rm 377 per night. I thought the room was slightly bigger than the cheapest room. Who knows, was the same size. =.=" We had fun on the first night. We even joined a function. We're OUTSIDER!!! Shame! Shame! In that function are all doctors. Mostly are INDIANS. swt~ First, we had our fun with them, but the night is still young, we continued to had fun at the lounge. Argh~ felt regret followed them to the lounge lo. I should go back to room earlier. While having fun with my friends, I didn't know that one indian guy came from my back suddenly dragged me to dance with him. Then, we introduced ourself...

Indian Guy : What is your name?
Me : I'm Yvonne. And you?
Indian Guy : I'm Alex.
Me : Oh i see...
Indian Guy : Are you working?
Me : No. I'm a student. *actually I'm working but i lied =P*
Indian Guy : Oh i see..what course you've taken then?
Me : Tourism course *lied again*

*continue dancing*

Me : You came here alone or what?
Indian Guy : I came here alone. I'm still single.
Me : Oh...
In my heart says : Wtf~ I din even asked you whether you single or not. Still SINGLE meh? ONLY GHOST WILL BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID. SWT!!!! YOUR FACE EXPRESSION TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE MARRIED AND HAVE A FEW KIDS ALREADY!!!! *BIG SWT!!!*

Indian Guy : Do you have handphone?
Me : DON'T HAVE *smile*
Indian Guy : Ah..I don't believe you don't have handphone
Me : *smiled to him* It's not so convenience to give you my number. hehe!
Indian Guy : Oh..never mind. Should concentrate on your studies first.
Me : =) *WTH~ gave him my number and concentrate on my studies is not related to one another at all...SWT!! If he's an angmo, i would give OR if he a young single handsome chinese guy, i would give too...BUT INDIAN, I WOULDN'T!!!*

All the doctors was having their AGM there. ALL LKK (LAU KOK-KOK) leh......Even the married one still dare to flirt with us girls. WHAT THE F*CK man.....Around 12.30am, we went back to our room. Cant stand to dance with the INDIANS. SWT!!!

On the second day, we went to play in the pool around 10am. We played in a group. Then, me and sis got up from the pool first to get ready for the lunch at the restaurant. After lunch, i went to the gym for 1 1/2 hr. Friends and sis went to the pool. While i was using the cycling machine, sis came in and told me that she's been banned from using the pool by the indian instructor. Long story short, we've got banned from using the pool. =.="""

Then i started to curse the instructor. Whenever i passed that pool area, surely i will curse him. Since i cant play in the pool, me and younger sis went to the beach. While at the beach, text-ed Jaron. He went to Damai Puri too.

Vain me...got nothing to do, so that's it =)

The scenery from Elements Restaurant. Took this after had my lunch on the 2nd day

Custard. The worst dessert I've ever had =S

Cam whoring again.

I took this while Foong was mixing the vodka with sprite. Saw the plasma-tv? thats the reason why our room cost rm 377 per night. It ridiculous, isn't it? =.="

The gym. I liked to use this facility whenever i had a trip there. Not day trip, ok? =D

The bar at the lobby

The lobby

Check-in and check-out counter

Me & Pia

Us

Me & Ching Siang

Me & She Gui


At the beach




The scenery. The weather not really good

After playing at the pool.



The pool.


I wouldn't go there anymore. The room is expensive yet small. It's not worth your money to have a stay there even though the place are well renovated than damai lagoon. Next trip this coming year end would be Damai Beach Resort. I just simply say. I did not confirm going or not =P




No comments: