Monday, June 9, 2008

Swt!!!!!!

Everything going smoothly at work, i think??? After cleaning up and all, i've got ready to go home. Before headed home, i went to office to claim my salary for the month of May. You know what, my basic salary for this month only RM 300. What the F*CK!!!!! She asked me to sign the salary slip without showing me the amount of my salary. So, I signed. How STUPID am i!!!! Then, she passed me the another copy of salary slip and i looked at the basic salary. OMG!!!!!! How come RM 300 only??? Immediately, i asked her why. Then, she said that i worked for 3 weeks for that particular month only. So, thats mean they did not pay for my two weeks holiday lor...How can they done this to me??????? I asked her again. How come u paid me Rm 400 for the previous months then? Then she said, we'd just being generous with you. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GENEROUS???? I gave her an agreement letter that i will work until end of May but i extended my working period until end of June. So, she agreed to pay me Rm400 PER MONTH. She still have to pay me full month salary even though there's a holiday, right??? Then, she felt a bit weird about my salary. So, she wanna check it all over again and asked me to get it by tomorrow. I left with empty handed...

While on the way home, i talked to my mom about it. My mom got really pissed when she heard about it. Then, reached home. She called office. She complaint about it. Let's wait and see tomorrow. IF im still not satisfied with the amount, I will complain to the BOSS. I still take the salary no matter what. But after that, i'll go and see the BOSS without any negotiation with her. What for i still wanna negotiate with her about this matter since she gave me this amount of salary? No use, right? hmmm.....She cannot simply cut down my salary what......DAMN HER!!!!!







No comments: