Sunday, June 15, 2008

No title....

Woke up quite "early" this morning. Had my breakfast and did my homework. Tonnes of work need to be done as soon as possible. hmm... Mom fried fish for lunch only. So, i decided to fry eggs with big onion and anchovy with big onion. And it turned out like.........

Tadaa~~~ my egg with big onion..Actually the egg doesn't look like that. The onion should stick together with the egg. But, this one, it doesn't. Hmm....

Anchovy with big onion..

I know I know. It looks horrible. But still nice to eat what...I'm not good at cooking at all. Cant even fry an egg...I don't really like cooking. But when comes to baking, i love it to bits. I even find some recipes from the site and give it a try.

My colleague came over to my house this afternoon. Then, she asked me to accompany her to Selection nearby my house. Went home and took my shower. Off to dinner at The Venue, Rh Plaza. Full house tonight. Everyone celebrating Father's Day.

Nothing much for today....



No comments: