Saturday, June 7, 2008

Window shopping + Grocery Shopping

I woke up around 12pm today. Oh~ how "early" it is *faint* Went to the toilet and sat on the bowl dreaming for awhile. While i was dreaming, sis knocked my door asking me to washed up and took my shower as well because mom just called up saying that we going to have lunch at Song Kheng Hai. Dad, mom and youngest sis went to Boulevard this morning. So, eldest sis came back (dunno from where) to pick us up for lunch. Mom bought lotsa stuffs from Boulevard. After lunch, mom decided to go back to Boulevard again to catch up the concert organized by Astro. The concert was not bad. The MC was super duper hilarious la...Lol! Met my friend there. Watched half way, followed Lilian to second floor. She dont have the interest toward this type of concert. It more suitable for the oldies. So, we went to Popular to read some books. I went to storybook section. Picked up some storybook to read. I've read Cinderella, Thumbelina and Snow White. Nice to read though. Actually i wanna continue to read it, but sis insisted me to go already..hmmm!

After the concert ended, we did grocery shopping again. Mom bought broccoli, black beans, oranges, apples, 6 cans of button mushroom and i bought a box of Milo breakfast cereals. Off to tHe Spring. We went to Ta Kiong first. Me and Lilian went to the chocolates section first and the rest of them went to grocery section. Mom bought some stuffs at Ta Kiong again. I bought pure whole milk. Oh~ I know its fattening. But ONCE in awhile la...hehe! After grocery shopping, we walked around at the shopping complex. Met a few friends. First, met Stella. I did not see her for two years already *i guess?* Did not talk much with her though..hehe! Then, we went to read the messages hanging on the tree. Messages for the earthquake victims in China and met ivanna and her friends too. Saw another friends again. Spent our time walking around and it's 6 something already. Before headed home, bought a pack of kaya balls and 2 pcs of tokiwado. Mom nagged at me again..

Mom : Always eat. Let u eat until become a lazy pig. Ask you do some house chores, u started to show me your charcoal face...
Me : hehehe... *kept quiet and continue to eat my tokiwado*

Aiyo....what to do. I don't like to do it ba. Since i have an elder sis to do all of them. Elder sis do house cleaning, Lilian do the clothes stuffs and mom do the cooking and how about me?? Wipe the plates la..But sometimes i did the dishes too. Also, do some cleaning too depends on my mood of the day. At least I'm not that LAZY la...

That's all for now...

Cheerios~~~






No comments: