Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a little update from me =)

Ahh...my time was really packed. As you all know, the offer from the university just out last week. So, thats mean, i only have a week to settle everything. I bought my formal clothes, luggage, clothes for co-curriculum, iron, black shoes for orientation. I still haven buy the electric kettle and black long pant. Apart from that, i already paid my fees for the 1st semester at Bank Islam this morning. So, i've settled 1/2 of my things already. *breathes* Saw a lot of greenian at Bank Islam. Talked to Karen about the ptptn. She said she not going to apply for it because since our parents can afford to pay the fees, why we still wanna apply for it? Furthermore, the procedure to apply the ptptn is very "leceh" lo. We still have to bank in the deposit money to the SSPN account. You know how much the deposit i should bank in? IT'S RM 3000 leh...It's a big amount lo. This is because my dad's monthly income is over rm 2000. It's so ridiculous, no? SO, I'M NOT GOING TO APPLY FOR IT!!!!!

Tomoro, i'm going to school to let the teacher sign all my documents and certificate. What else should i need to settle down besides that? hmm....Oh ya, fill in my form....LOL!! Also, i'm going to Pos Laju to post my co-curriculum card. I feel relieve now after i done all my things. The past few days, I'm so worried until i have no appetite to eat my meals. I skipped my meals instead...

Now, at least i have some times to update my blog....After reach Kedah, i wont have much time to read blogs, chatting, blogging as usual like what i used to be...unless i got a laptop. At the moment, i wont buy laptop until i really really need it. But i know, i will buy it on semester 2. hehe~

Ok la.. will continue at night time...adios~

No comments: