Saturday, July 5, 2008

HOMESICK~~ =(

I've been away from my blog since i left to Kedah...The orientation week just finished. Oh well, IM FREEE!!!!! I really got exhausted during orientation. Had to wake up at 4am early in the morning and slept at 12midnight. We only got less than 3 hrs sleeping time. See how tiring the orientation is...But it's over now.

I cant update my blog everyday like i used to be at home unless i got a laptop. My new life in UUM not bad. Just need to save a lot. If not, i got not enough money to use the rest of the months. My loan not approve yet. That's why...hehe~ But still i cant use the loan. It's for me to pay the uni fees...I got used to the dorm environment already except for the toilet...haha~ I eat well, sleep well and play well..

Two seniors are coming soon. Well, i dunno what person are they...I cant blog anymore....Time not allowed me to update more....Adios~~~

No comments: