Thursday, July 10, 2008

So boreddd

Just had my dinner an hour ago...mom called me when im on my way to computer lab...hehe! I thought she forgotten me already..haha~ kidding! I had nasi lemak for dinner. The nasi lemak was awesome compared to the other stall..i mean the economics foods at other stall...I know im gaining weight since im here...i ate alot of oily foods. I'll start keeping fit by tomoro ya =) Dont get me wrong ya..keeping fit means going to jog in morning or late afternoon. I will have my meal as usual la..Dont worry, my sis..I'll eat..=)

I sat under the air cond and so freezing cold now...From now onwards, there's no pictures in my blogs since i dont have camera nor camera phone...i'll buy a camera phone when i got the ptptn money ya..haha..if mom read this, sure bomb me...haha!

UUM here got alot of international student..Most of them are from Pakistan i think. They looked so damn handsome o. *drool* There's a lot of international students went to Subaidah Cafe for lunch.. Look at them already make my stomach full..haha!

Ok la..thats all for now..hehe~

No comments: