Sunday, July 6, 2008

I REALLY GOT DISSAPOINTED WITH MY ROOMMATE....

I really got mad with my roommate...Thiss feeling is suckss....SIGHS~~ when we got home from classes, we saw the seniors's table was full of ants. They did not throw the leftover foods. Damn it..Then, my roommate said let help them to clean it up. Then i said, "I don want to help them to do all those thing. I came here to study. Not being their maid, ok? I wont do such things." Then she said "we all must help each other ma..."Then, i kept quite i went to shower. lET HER BE WHATEVER SHE WANT. I CANT CONTROL HER RIGHT? HMMMMMM....

This afternoon, i went to the wrong lecture hall..Haha..how shame it is...Then, we quickly left the hall. I have to bring my own time table next time. I cant rely on her. Even, the timetable, she dont even know how to read it. Sigh~~ Last night i lectured her while we having supper. I dunno why i started to lecture her anyways. I asked her not to trust ppl easily. This is what my family advised me. She told me that she is the person who easily trust ppl. No wonder, on orientation day, she believe what her friend told her. Her friend told her that we going to wear sport wear on that day. Then i dont believe and i keep on calling my friend and ask about it. Then, in the end, we should wear formal on that day. If i follow her words blindly, i'll get a big embarrassment that time. Also, i asked her dont rely too much on others. Just do things by ur own...She really rely on ppl toooooo muchhhh!!!!!! We must learn to be independent when we came to uni. If we dont know where is the direction, please ask. Especially when we're alone...She dont even recognize her own hostel...ADUH~~~~~~

I really wanna change roommate.........i rather sleep alone for the whole semester ler.....I hate it so so much. Even, i wanna hang my clothes inside the room, she dont even allow me to...how to survive with this kind of roommate? We have so much different opinion or the way we do something...she say this, but i say the opposite..banyak penentangan..how to survive leh like this????? SIGHS~~~ need to stand with her this semester...sabar with her is the way i can do now.......

Thats all...this is the only way i can tell out my problem by blogging. I feel relieved now...Ahh~~Alright, will update more when im free..adios~~

No comments: