Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Frustrated!!!

I discovered that university life is not as fun as what ppl has told me before when i'm still studying in secondary school. It sucks big time when u walk with an uncomfortable shoes in this BIG campus. I've got 9 blisters since the classes started. Even went to lunch, it took us miles away..Today's classes was quite boring compared to usual. I attended Tamadun Islam Dan Asia 1(more to Sejarah subject) and Sains Pemikiran Dan Etika (more to Moral subject)..Boring, isnt it? I went to the wrong lecturer hall again..Twice already..Duh~~ Feel so embarrass about it... Assignments are coming very soon. They gonna kill me very soon...Sighs~~The very first assignment was given today. That is Sains Pemikiran Dan Etika. Gonna ask lecturer on Sunday about it...

This morning, i had Milo plus Nestum and, Jacob biscuit, two small muffins before going to class..After the first class ended, i ate 5 pieces of gardenia bread. Recently, i ate alot. I think auntie will visit me very soon..haha! Actually, wanna walk to lecture hall. But that auntie suddenly say don want. Sigh~~ Ended up in the computer lab to kill time..Quite frust recently. Don know why also..I do not have any topics to talk to my room mate. I just kept quiet and do my own things. I just dont feel like talking to her. Maybe because of her shitty face..haha! Always act kolien face infront of me...Damn it! I hate this kind of ppl leh.. This morning, she accidentally knocked her head in the bus...She already complain to me its so painful and show me her kolien face. I know it's painful because i knocked few times before already. Just tahan la...ISH!!!

So bored. So homesick. I wanna go homeee!!!! I miss everyone at home...I dont want to stay with this act-so-kolien girl in this place..I dont know why am i so unlucky to have a room mate like this...I'm going to have lunch with Melanie this Sunday. My treat on Sunday ya...hehe! It fun to have her around even though she speak English with me...I don't speak fluent English though...hehehe!!! But good to me la..can improve my speaking skill...

So hungry now...gonna eat nasi lemak later..hehehe!!!

No comments: