Thursday, July 10, 2008

I feel like crying...

I'm getting really bored each day..But time passed real fast..Got nothing to do. Just had my lunch. Feel bloated now...The lunch was not nice...I miss mom's cooking..Arghh~~~ Roommates was not around. One of them went off to Thailand, d another one went back to hometown and d another one i dunno where she gone to...So, i'm all alone for this whole day until tomoro.. Wanna call mom, but dunno what to talk...I need somebody to talk to...i Don wan to be alone...I hate this place alot..I wanna quit my studiesss.....I wanna leave this jungle...I don wan to study anymore.......Argh~~~~~~

Even wanna online also really hard for me...Sometimes full house, sometimes cant even register and login...I need a LAPTOP..Please get me a Laptop as soon as possible!!! I've got 6 assignments in a row. Due date is on 14/8...*big sighs*

No comments: