Friday, July 11, 2008

Exhausted

I got really exhausted due to the very long walk from Bank Muamalat to Varsity Mall.. Actually its no far if i use the way from library. But, we use the way through other DPP. From Muamalat to MISC to TM to Sime Darby to Petronas and at last reached Varsity Mall. It took us for about an hour half..My friends next door invite me to had lunch at MISC. But the foods doesnt look nice. Then, we switched to TM, the foods even worst...After we had a view on every DPP's food court, i noticed that Muamalat Cafe got a better choice..haha! So, we ended up at Varsity Mall.

After lunch, we had our window shopping at the mall. We walked in to the book store den to uni gift shop and uni mart. I bought one bottle from uni mart. There's a lot of things sold at the mall. From pc stuffs to groceries, gifts and also got bank islam, BSN and CIMB. But for pc stuffs, better don purchase them at the mall. Mostly cheap skate stuffs. Even the seniors advised us not to buy any pc stuffs there especially laptop.

My energy got really low after had our window shopping. Got no energy to walk back to our hostel. So, we decided to take bus to go back to hostel. Who knows, there's no bus around.. Argh~~ So, we walk back from DKG 1 to our hostel. On the way, we saw a few monkeys loitering around the roadside. We were so scared of them and dont even dare to look at them. We scared they attack us...Ugh~~ The weather was really HOT. *faint*

Reached hostel area around 4.30pm and went to DPP YAB to get 100 plus. Then, came to online to blog about it..haha! Got really hot, tired, sweaty (no more sweaty after came to the lab), smelly and sleepy...going to take my shower after finish this update..

Wanna go back to my room soon...Dunno when my senior roommates coming back...so lonely without them. Thats y i went to the lab for whole night last night to avoid from loneliness...Until 9+ pm den went back to the room again and on the phone with my sister...She asked me to give a phone call to my dad. But i said i dunno what to talk to him..haha!! I'm a weirdo, aint me? haha! He's my dad..why i have no topics to talk to him??? DUH~~~ Gonna call him tonight..haha! Sure talk less than 5 mins den hang up already..haha!

No comments: