Saturday, July 5, 2008

Uni life is good and full of excitement..

I learnT to be independent since i stepped my foot in Kedah on Saturday. Just now went to Panggung Eksperimen to settle the Bank Islam registration. I had a very LONG QUEUE there. Queue for about two hours. Duh~~~~ After that, i wanna take bus to go back to my hostel. I'm alone that time. Before that, i keep on asking people where is the bus stop and so on, finally, i found the bus stop to go back to my hostel. We cannot go to any bus stop around. I should see the sign board first. The sign board must stated Laluan C. Thats mean my hostel is in Laluan C. Had a long walk today until my leg sore and got really hungry that time...Sigh~~

Went back to hostel around 3 something. Went to active my bus fees and withdraw some cash. Unfortunately, i dunno how to use the atm machine again. Mom did teach me before but i forgot..hehehe....shame shame...but it wont kill if i ask for help from mom about how to use the atm machine right? i know everyone would think "aiya..atm machine also dunno how to use ar? so easy.." LOL...I'm not used to it yet since i always withdraw money through bank. not atm machine..Then, called mom and ask for help. hehe~~~ at last, withdraw my cash successfully.. After that, i came online to read blogs. I have not read blogs since last week. So, now i have an opportunity to online. But, i dunno if i have the chance to use the pc when it comes to assignment..hmm! I'll ask mom to buy a laptop for me soon...=P

My body getting better now. Mom already post me some medicated oil for itchiness by post laju. Hopefully it will reach my hostel on monday or tuesday. My classes will start tomoro. I know, sunday should be a holiday. But here in Kedah, still have class on sunday. Their weekend is on Friday and Saturday. I quite not used to it actually..hehe~ Apart from that, there's alot of place which i did not have any chances to go yet. But soon, i will..by renting a bicycle..hehe! Cycling around with friends is fun i guess..I'll start surveying the place by next week..hehe~~~

I really can keep fit if i stay longer in UUM. I can walk to lecture hall and anywhere else without taking a bus..It took me 15 - 20minutes from my hostel to lecture hall. Besides that, there's still got gym, sauna, jogging track, swimming pool that can help me in keeping fit..each activities just cost me rm 2 or 3 per session. Also, we can rent a bicycle for only rm 1 and you can use it for the whole day. I mean office hour only. How cheap it is...hehe..the living cost here not high. Unlike Kuching. One pack of economy foods already cost us rm 3.50 - rm 5. Here, u can get a pack of meal for less than RM 2. See, aint it cheap?? But, comes to groceries, it is so damn expensive!!! one pack of 400g milo cost me rm 7. Sigh~~

Ok la..i should stop blogging now..hehehe~~~ tata! Miss me ya...hugss!

No comments: