Tuesday, June 3, 2008

6kg more... *winks*

This morning, woke up around 10am. Washed up and had my breakfast. Watched Korean drama at 8tv. After that, took my shower and had my lunch. We went to Parkson in town. Dad bought cadbury picnic chocolate. I ate one of them inside the car. Shared with my sis. Went home and watched tv awhile. Got so sleepy and went to sleep until 6.45pm. Woke up and got ready to go for a dinner at The Venue. There's a steamboat restaurant opened by Swam Teem Restaurant just opposite The Venue. It's more look like hornbill's one. Rm 18 per pax. Gonna try it someday =)

After dinner, actually planned to go to Spring, but then ended up round round in the city. Went home, got changed and started online. Chatted with Jaron awhile. Then, updated my blog.

I already weighed myself at Damai Puri inside the Gym. Hah~~ I lost 3kg in two month since the last time i weigh myself at Damai Puri in April. 69kg --- 66kg. Hoho~ 6kg more to go...Gambateh!!!







No comments: