Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One week before leaving....

Woohoo~ I've got the result this afternoon. I was so damn excited when i got know the result. I was chosen to furthering my studies in UUM. Wahaha~ Pia and me was chosen in the same Uni. The registration day is on 29th June 2008. It's on Sunday leh....I have to book air ticket soon. From Kuching to KL and KL to Alor Setar. I dunno whether my parents want to buy from MAS or Air Asia. It cost us a lot for this short trip eh. hmm! My parents have to spend a lot this time. It makes me feel so bad now since the economics is not GOOD recently.

Oh..well, my parents will not accompanying me to Kedah since i have few friends studied in the same Uni. Parents keep on worrying about me. Ahh....same goes to me too. I'm worried too. All these while, i rely on my parents too much. I did not learn to be independent. From now on, i have to do all the things by myself. Take care of myself and so on. fuh~~~ I have to learn to be independent no matter what. I have to learn to be thrifty as well. Cant spend whenever i want, however i want. hmmm......

I might be leaving on 27th June. Ahh...I'm gonna quit my job as an "auntie" or "indon maid" or "kuli" at Rhema....whahahaha~ I feel so shame when my sis say me like that...ADUH~~~~~Luckily i'm leaving soon. I cant stand of it anymore. Got one new "auntie" in Rhema. I really cant stand of her mouth and attitude. So auntie-ish lerr....Ish~~~ She just 20+ yrs old only leh already act like an auntie. The way she talk is too loud. Scared ppl cant hear what she said. Sometimes, she just think of herself only. Selfish?? hmmm....Her attitude and the way she talk really cant let ppl not to talk bad about her. And she really annoyed me recently. I ignored what she said sometimes...hehehe!

Anyhow, I'll resign on Monday. But i felt reluctantly to leave the beloved students of mine especially Cheryl. I love her so much. I sayang her lots. Ahh....I know i will miss her lots when i leaving the school.

Ok...that's all for now. I'll blog as much as possible before i leave. I might be as busy as a bee when i start my new life in Kedah. So, i'll seldom updating my blog then...hehe!




No comments: