Thursday, May 24, 2007

Holidaysssss

Today is the last day of semester examination..damn happy~ My stress released d..haha! My last paper is BM1 and end at 9.20am. But i told my mom that my exam end at 10am, so i have to wait for 40mins more. Well, quite happy that i have passed my Geography[Paper 1]. I've got 55 out of 100%..haha..I cant believe it because i didn't study hard for this paper ler. I told u guys, God is powerful and He helps me a lot for this time..But for other papers, i cant manage i can pass those papers la. No confident at all..Just like ppl say "Nyawa-nyawa ikan". My mom supposed plan to bring me go to have breakfast at Dong Guan one but suddenly after fetched me up, she say she don't want to go liao..Aduh~ that time I'm so hungry leh.. Then, i said nvm lo..go home drink Milo and eat bread lo.. After that, I'm so full d, and i watched "It Started With A Kiss". This drama is damn nice o..The actor soooo Cool & Cute o, and the actress quite cute and chubby. But she act until so stupid la..adui~~Until the actor cannot tahan with her..haha! Later i wanna continue watching it.

After i watched ep. 8, i chatted with my net friends until 3pm and i went to have my lunch/tea time. After that, ofcoz i go zz lo..damn tired but its tooooo HOT. I just sleep for 15mins den i have to take my shower..I'm sweating leh~ Aduh!! Damn hot recently. But when it comes to raining, damn scary ler..The lightning and thunderstorm, adui~ Two women been struck by lightning at Wind Cave on Sunday afternoon leh..This is second times d..First time, it struck a girl that studying at Unimas and this time is two women at a time. So kolien, rite? It happens in a sudden one. Hmm..forget about it. After taking my shower, of course i continue sleep again coz still very tired until 7pm..hehe!

My sis told me about the telephone bills. It rm 63.55 leh..of course i ask my younger sis to pay for it la coz she playing sms most of the time. I seldom play one..even though ppl msg me, sometime, i didnt reply their msg one..Just for something important, den i will reply back. But seems like she refuse to pay the bills bo..aduh~~But, I'm not going pay the bills one..coz it too expensive..Im not the one who always play the sms, what for i pay it. Not worth wad!! Then, when i tell mom about it, she started nagging d..haha! I know this would happen one every time she want to know the bills amount. haha!

This afternoon, my sis and mom bring my youngest sis to buy cheesecake at Secret Recipe. Kepoh konon! She wanna buy cheesecake for her teachers ba coz tomorrow is Teacher's Day. Besides, she also brought two slices for us at home la..not bad huh? haha! She brought New York Cheesecake. It taste delicious because it not too sweet ler if compare to other cheesecakes..it suit my taste tho. hehe!

I start holiday from today onward coz tomorrow i dun have to go to school for Teacher's Day. But, one class must have at least 5 representatives to attend the celebration. Luckily, i didn't been chose by the teacher. haha! Well, for this holidays, i cant enjoy too much because have to catch up with my studies, i mean my lower form one especially for history subject. This subject really make me headache all the time. I hope i wont regret for choosing this subject la. hehe!

Till here thenz..Will update soon after this blog..
Toodles~~

No comments: