Sunday, May 27, 2007

The MOST HAPPY day!!!!

First and foremost, It's raining today. Hate it!!!!! I went for breakfast with my mom and her friend at Kim Joo Cafe, Carpenter Street. I ate kolo mee this morning and shared with my mom coz i cant finished up da whole bowl of kolo mee by myself eh. We chatted there almost until 12pm..crazy huh? haha! After that, my mom wanna go to buy astro remote control at BDC. Then back home, i fast fast took my shower because gonna out with my friends at 1.30pm. But after i took my shower and changed, its still early gok den i online for awhile until 1.15pm. Who knows my sis bo, ngaiti..i wanna go out that time, she said she wan to use da car for awhile. She said "give me 15 mins, i'll be back". She really back home after 15mins. Sure she drive fast car one..So kek tiok one..she owez like that one..really pissed me off sometimes..When i wanna go out liao, i remembered that MY LICENSE IS IN MY ANOTHER CAR!!!! That time, my parents went to SCR, JLN Song having lunch so i go there find them to get my license b4 i go meet up my friends at Taipei 101.

So, i reach Taipei 101 around 2pm like that. Hehe.. Luckily, Yvonne Ng come later than me..hahaha!! So, i wont feel so paiseh lo.. =P We chatted for awhile, den Yvonne reach d.. So, we make our order lor.. I ordered hot & spicy noodle [dry] and pearl milk tea. Not bad la the noodle..but quite spicy la and i cant stand of the spiciness...my tongue so pain because of the spicy sauce..This is what ppl said "dunno how to eat spicy foods..so lousy one.."hehe!Actually im not that lousy la..Just it too spicy liao..so cant stand of it..But I didn't finish up the noodle coz im so full that time after i had my breakfast. Actually, i don't want to eat de, but they force me to order de..haha! After we had our lunch, we chit-chat for awhile there..I think we are the most loud one among other customers there. We didn't think of the word "shame" that time..We just do what we want to do..haha! We laugh so damn loud..i think ppl outside there can hear us..LoL!!

Our next station is Igloo!! Before that, Yvonne's sis wanna go to Selection at Tabuan Jaya but it jammed with cars. So, me, Doreen and Karen decided to go to Igloo to wait them lo.. Doreen reach there first because, know what, she is against the law o..The traffic light oledi turn yellow and red liao but she din stop o. So, me at their back have to stop and wait for my turn to go lo..Then, i reached there after a few mins later and they make their order oledi..Din wait for me one..haha! So, i ordered Oreo Peanut Snow Flake that cost me Rm5. The taste quite delicious la..the waitress recommend de coz she see me got difficulties on choosing which one more delicious..While we waiting for Yvonne, of course we took some pictures lo..Then, Yvonne reach d..So we took pictures again..haha! Know what, there's got kid's corner there..kns one..We wanna go there also cannot coz the signboard said "ONLY FOR KIDS"!!! After that, we discuss where is our next station gok..Doreen & Karen suggest going to Hock Lee but i reject it..haha! Paiseh o~ Then i suggest going to Friendship Park, but been rejected by Yvonne. She said sure got lotsa swinburne students there one..So, at last, we suggest to go to.....

~
~
~
~

~SECRET RECIPE~ haha! Me & Yvonne[Seems like im saying myself coz my name also Yvonne o~ haha!] saying that there's got one handsome waiter at Secret Recipe. Then, Doreen & Karen starting to become "miang" liao.haha! So, we decided to go there lo. Then, it full of ppl again..But, luckily there's got seats for us but it behind the TOILET..No!! It's opposite the drink maker's counter there. Then, the waitress gave us the menu lo. While we read the menu, one of the waiter send over the cake to our table. U noe la, must be wrong table again la..then Karen, she said to the waiter, "izzit free one har?" den he smile and walk away..haha! Then, he come to take our order. I ordered Classic Cheesecake and plain water. This cheesecake got a thick layer of whipped cream. Not bad ler this cheesecake..hehe! Not too sweet also..While im enjoying my cheesecake, again!!the wrong order comes to our table again..but this time not cake, its pastry!! Then i say the same thing as what karen has said..that waiter not even apologize and yet show us his cool face some more..memang kns, right? got such worker like him, the secret recipe will close down soon. We chit-chat there while enjoying our cakes.. I can tell u guys that we are the loudest customers that time..As what i said above, we dun even know how to spell the word of "malu" one..haha..even the next table felt so annoying when we laugh so loud..haha! And even the drink maker also cant stand of it..haha! The waiter also can follow us laugh when he heard our laughters..we memang gila oledi that time..because Karen told us some funny topics ba..cant stop of laughing o until my face turn hot oledi..haha..really is PENCEMARAN BUNYI ar that time..LOL!! Then, i have to leave at 5.30pm coz i have dinner at 7pm..But they still at there chit-chatting gok..B4 i leave, i wan to took some pictures gok..haha! We ask the waiter[known as Darlie because his teeth so white yet his skin so dark] to help us..He quite friendly la..haha! We disturb him also..we're so annoying, right? haha!

About my dinner tonite, Me and my family went to Wang Shan Wang there having dinner with my mom's friend and her children. That time i was so full because i ate lotsa things in da afternoon with my friends. So, i just eat a little bit. hehe! We went home at 8+pm den i just straight away online and write blog until now..haha! While im writing a blog, i got STOMACHACHE. Pain till like what..ish ish! I hate this type of stomachache leh!! can pain till freeze u up one..get what i mean? haha! My English not good one so i just use broken English lor..hehe! After doing business, feel better already. =P

So, i think this is my most happy day o~ haha!! Like Phoebe always said be happy & cheers always.Something like that la~ hehe!

Ok la..there's some pictures i wanna post up actually. But my friend not yet send over to me, so, i just post it tomorrow or few days later then..hehe! So, next post is about the pictures we took today lo..hehe! I think this is da longest post among the blog that i posted b4..hehe! Hope it wont bored u guys till dead =P

Cheers!! <-- copycat Phoebe de!! =D

1 comment:

Everlasting @ Ee Ning said...

woah~ got my name! haha.. =) yeap..
every1 deserves to live a happy life! N Im happy u're living in it!!