Sunday, May 6, 2007

About Secret Recipe

I went to Secret Recipe this afternoon..i suppose to plan to go there after semester exam one..but i go there because one of my friend wanna go for a drink with me, so i suggest to go there lo..I went there with May and i pick her up around 2pm like that..and IT'S RAINING..everytime go to her house sure raining one..adui~~not da first time also..used to it d..hahaha! I reach there around 2+pm and got lotsa ppl dine in..and i have to share table with other ppl..not to say share table la..there's two tables stick together. and i ask that guy "is there anyone sitting here?" den he say no den i shift da table abit to da right. After that, we sit there for a few mins like that, just like a suku kia, until got one waiter[quite good looking] come and gave us da menu. Den we have to wait again for da waiter to take our order..adui~~ i wonder, there's alots of waiters and waitresses there, and they dont even come and take our order. Just walk here and there. Even got one waitress look at us, she just ignore us.Kns one!! Summore her face just like kena SHIT like that..black black like that. SWT! Until da good looking waiter see no ppl serve us, den he come and take our order. Well, i had ordered Oreo Cheesecake & a glass of plain water and my friend ordered Choc Cheesecake & a glass of plain water. He repeated our order, mayb scared he scribble da wrong one or mayb have been complaint by other customers b4 that so have to repeating da order again.. Coz i heard lotsa complaints about Secret Recipe saying that their services are so damn LOUSY. Lol! Some say their foods come late and some say their foods goes to da wrong table and some say they have to wait sooo long for da cake to packed up and some say they didnt inform da customers about the food that they ordered is out of stock..But these complaints are really TRUE! hmm..forget about da complaints. About da cake, da taste not bad but it sooooo SWEET and my friend's cake is sooo delicious. It's creamy and sweet. I suggest u guy who ordered cheesecake, better dun order sweet drinks such as orange juice, choc ice blended and so on. MUST order PLAIN WATER if for da one who cant stand of da sweetness of da cake like me. If not, u will got diabetes disease soon..haha! Now i wanna comment about their toilet..not da toilet la..just da way to go to da toilet. Da way so narrow o..I wonder, if there's fat customers wanna go to the washroom, how they goin to walk through it? Luckily i can walk through it coz im one of da fat customer. LOL! I wonder again, who is da designer hor? design until like that ba..adui~~ so weird..i think that designer dun have cert or just simply design one. He must know that TOILET is very IMPORTANT to us coz if we suddenly wanna do "business", we must go to the TOILET immediately!! So he must design da way wider..Even da customer from next table also put a comment for that..Weird! Weird! Den after we finished our cake, den i ask for da bill. And it takes a long time to get da change back. aduh~~~ After that, b4 i went off, i wanna buy cakes for my mom..den i go make an order lo..This one really pissed me off eh. I make an order first, but one customer that make an order after me, she get her cake first..get what i mean? Summore, i have to pick up my sis at 5pm from tuition..That time oledi 4.15pm liao coz i have to send my friend back first b4 i go fetch my sis..This caused me have to drive fast car or speeding or can called as drifting? LOL! Caused me so rush and scared met an accident nia..really KNS la!! Da waitresses can considered as TORTOISE liao..or mayb even worst than a tortoise?? BIG SWT!!
So, i put a rating here :
a) Cheese cake = 8/10
b) Their SERVICES = 1/10
See, my rating for da services, thats mean u should noe that their services are so damn LOUSY lor!!

Ok~ That's all for SECRET RECIPE
~Toodlessss

No comments: