Monday, May 14, 2007

MUET SPEAKING DAY

Today is my speaking test leh..Aduh~ i onli speak for half a min for task A..die liao la this time..have to repeat for da second time..huhu~~ Actually im not nervous or scare la..just i have NO POINT to say out ba..
Da question is asking what characteristic must one person have to undergo the National Service successfully?
A. Must have physically fit
B. Must be brave
C. Must be sociable
D. Must be independent

This question is so damn easy but im candidate A so i dunno how to elaborate for my point ler...most easier one is candidate C. For my task B, it quite ok. About da examiners, there's two examiners, one is cute cute de and one is cool cool de. The cute one is chinese and da cool one is malay or bidayuh i guess. When i was doing my task A, ngaiti, that bidayuh examiner keep on looking at me leh..KNS one! When i stop talking, he look at me..aduh~ i know i have no point ma..no need to look at me la..luckily im not nervous when he look at me though..hehe~! Coz he too "handsome" liao..Although he look serious, but he so friendly leh..Luckily we got this two examiners la..hope he know how to "zhuo ren" lor..haha~! I know it will never ever happen one so just ignore about it..after finishing da task A & B, den of course we say thank you to them la..and i still say "see you again". Aduh..if i say this, means im gonna repeat this exam again???? why i would say this to them? shudn't rite? My friend felt weird why i say this phrase..grr~! But nvm, its OVER oledi!!!!

After that, we went back to our class, of course. Then we start chit-chatting again lo. Den i went to find my sis coz she come earlier to sch today just because she is celebrating her friend's birthday. Then me and my sis chit-chatting in her class while waiting for her friends to reach school. After that, i go find my friends because im quite bored d..so we talk for awhile. After that, Ching Siang and Sim Lih goin back earlier around 11.30pm and leave me and may there..pity, rite? LOL~!! While me and may talking, my sis came with her dirty uniform..yuckss!! Her uniform kena da cake's choc cream..ngaiti~ so smelly ler..eWw~! Den she said she goin to her friend's house to take shower and den came back to sch again. When mom saw her with the dirty uniform, mom nag at her...lols~! Luckily mom din ask me to wash her uniform..hehe..im so lazy punya :P My sis help her to wash it after work...so nice, rite? If that uniform is mine, i can guarantee she wont help me wash de..Lols~! Back home, i having my lunch. I am preparing spaghetti for my mom and me as well. So, today's lunch is spaghetti again. Last night spaghetti, today also spaghetti. After that, im doing the dishes lo..see, today im so rajin o~ haha~! Den continue watching tv until 4.00pm and then start blogging liao. So, tonite goin to continue doing my notes again lo..so tiring o~! hate doing notes..

Ok!! Thats all for today..
Toodlesss~!!!

No comments: