Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stressful Week

*Exam Day 2*

It's rainy day. Sat for Bm paper 2. The essay writing is very hard until i have no idea how to write it. Just simply "fry" it lo..i think the essay is out of topic d. Besides that, other parts are not really hard, still can survive in those parts. hehe~! After exam, den back home lo. I got a headache until i cant study and a bit dizzy o.. I'm doing notes for the whole afternoon until 5pm den i took my shower and get a nap..I'm too tired but i cant sleep in ler..May be I'm stressed!!!! At night, after taken my dinner, i continue doing my notes so that i can do an easier revision for geography. But, sighs!! when i start to study, I'm so sleepy already..den i just close my eyes, who knows, i sleep until 2.50am den fast fast start studying..

*Exam Day 3*

Today, i sat for geography paper 1. The questions is so damn easy BUT i lazy wanna read or doing revision, thats y i cant do the test..aduh~! No more next time..I must do revision for the next exam..No more LAST MINUTE!!! This kind of attitude really make me stressed..thats y i cant do all the exam very well..So, nothing much for today. Just chatted with my friend, Doreen this afternoon. She chio me out to dinner on next Saturday..But i dunno i can make it on Saturday or not. But, i have to stop chatting with her at 3pm to catch up with Singapore series at ntv7 "My Love, My Home" But not very nice for today's episode though..not much humour though. After watching it, i tot of wanna watch "It's started with a kiss" on channel AEC de but my mom wanna watch the Taiwan series on ntv7 at 4pm, so i go took a nap lor since have nothing to do. After that, i took my shower and had my dinner earlier because i din take my lunch this afternoon. Then, i catch up with the Singapore series on Channel AEC at 7pm "Shining Star". It's very nice series though but sometimes the series really annoyed me. Lol~!
I have to do revision later for tomorrow's paper. That is PA paper 1. This paper is so boring eh..It's all about political thingy. I'm not into political stuffs leh, y i have to know about all these things? weird!

Oh ya! I chatted with my friend's sister this afternoon about form 6 thingy. I dunno that the school is forcing those students to take science stream eh..The science stream students are not allowed to go to art stream leh..I mean those who get a very good grade for science subject in their SPM examination. I didn't know that the school will do such things. What so good about science stream? art stream not good meh or purposely just for those not really good in studies? There's nothing to compare about when we reach until this stage because this time is the time to think of our future. We have to decide which courses that suit our interests and not the school decide for us..Just forget about it since I'm one of the art stream student who taking history, bm and geography for my form 6 courses. These courses quite suitable for me because i wanna become a tourist guide in future eh.. =P

Thats all for today..
Toodless~~

No comments: