Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Day

I'm so happy today because i can do the history 1's essays..All the questions are quite easy. If u did a lot of reading, sure u can pass in this paper. Although some of it, i might put the wrong informations or points, but i still can finished it. wahaha! I know i just read just a little but at least i know how to "fry" my essay. I'm not going to get an egg for this paper. :D What I've read last night doesn't help me or can say it useless because i didn't choose the questions about what I've read last night. Then, before the exam started, I've read the Tamadun Islam, Tema 1. IT HELPS ME A LOT eh. Last minutes reading is just too useful for me..Know what, God always help us whenever we met any difficulties in LIFE. See, He helps me just now o. Thank God, I can do the questions for Part B. But too bad, not Part A. That's all about my exam for today.

After exam, I wanna go to the toilet but i have no TOILET PAPER! Grr! I just can tahan lo. Then, mom go and get the car at Honda there. So, i went to the toilet lo..Who knows, someone inside the toilet, so i just walked away lo..Tahan again lo. Mom said she wanna bring us to go for brunch/lunch at Jln Song's SCR. So, while she talking with the Honda's worker, den i tell her that I & sis go there first. When i reach there, of course i go find seats inside lo. Den guess who I've met just now at there? It's Karen. She with her bunch of friends having brunch/lunch too. We going to meet up on Saturday o..So we can talk/gossip a lot on that night. ha ha~! Hope i can make it on Saturday. After that, i ordered soya bean and mee jawa. Not very nice though. It taste sweet eh and not spicy at all. My sis ordered fried kueh tiaw and ice lemon tea. Her kueh tiaw look delicious o. yum~ yum~ I'm gonna order this dish next time when i go there for lunch. My mom ordered tomato kueh tiaw and lime juice. The tomato kueh tiaw taste so sweet ler..so gelik if eat too much of it..ha ha..cant stand of the sweetness tho. After that, i went to the toilet because i din go to toilet since I'm at school. After I'm back from toilet, my friend gone off d. he he! Then, i back home and very full den i have to do house chore such as vacuum the floor before drive my sis to school.

After finish vacuuming the floor, i took my shower b4 i drive my sis to school. Mom ask me to bring my youngest sis to take her lunch at the same place. I reach there at 1+ and it still full eh..Some more hor, got one car very kns one. The owner even more kns and look FAT gok. Got lotsa parking space, he dowan to park it bo =.=.. He park his car at the back of ppl's car. Ngaiti.. hopefully one day, his car been scratched by the "lo kok chia" or big lorry..wahaha! I'm so cruel, right? Then i just went off lor coz it full. My sis still dunno that we oledi had our lunch and she get angry of it..kns! Then i ask where she wan to go for lunch? She just say dunno..ngaiti..that time i have no idea where shud i bring her for lunch. Then, i just call my eldest sis lo. She said she just left the place bo..if i reach there earlier, i might take their seat d. Then i ask where to eat lor den she said dunno and she just said she help me to call the chicken rice's tauke nio at Jln Simpang Tiga there to order chicken rice. Before that, i went down again, i found a seat d. And i ask my sis faster come down from the car and that time she was answering the phone. She still sit inside the car and she said my sis oledi help us to order chicken rice liao. Then i left lo. Go to take the ordered chicken rice lo. Aduh~ After that, go home liao and my sis been scolded by me =D I'm supposed not to scold her, but she cause me to scold her..Not my fault o =D

After that, reached home and change my clothes. Then, online liao. Ok..update till here thenz. Wait for the next update ya! Be patience o~! Toodless~!

2 comments:

Everlasting @ Ee Ning said...

I dun like SCR at jalan song la..nth taste nice..Except the Teh-C peng haha!!!

BubblishVonne said...

haha~ i agree. But very packed at peak hour tho.