Friday, May 18, 2007

EXAM *DAY 4*

Exam end at 10am. Earlier than usual coz i sat for objective paper today that is PA1. Well, i think all da paper that I've sat for da past few days, it quite easy o..Just that i din read as much as i need. As you know, I'm lazy to study ba..What to do..hehe~ After exam, mom bring me buy my breakfast. I ate laksa this morning..Well, today's laksa taste sux!!! After breakfast, i got online and chatted with my friend, Doreen. We chatted about our plan for the next Saturday night. We confirm going to Patio Cafe having our dinner o~ And I'm plan to bring my camera along and dun let my mom know about it. If not, sure been scolded by her one if she know that i bring her camera out. After that, i felt sleepy and took a nap until 3.30pm. Oh gosh~ i missed half of the Singapore series today. GrRrrr~! Then, i watched It started with a kiss for 15 minutes den i took my shower. Washed my hair and my hair keep on falling leh..if continue to be like that, I'll be bald one day!!! The shampoo i used everyday is Clear Hair-Fall Control. It doesn't help though. Getting worst day by day. Gonna complain and sue this company liao. keke~! I watched tv after that until 6pm and online again until now. Lol!! I'm addicted to my computer d..ha ha!! Everyone are sticking with their books but I'm sticking with my computer all day long although it's exam weeks leh..see, how lazy am i?? ha ha!! Exam gonna end soon. And after that, we, as a student, are celebrating Teacher's Day on Friday (25/5) But, I'm not going to buy any gifts la because I'm broke d.. or maybe can called as "LOKEK"?? ha ha!! After that, it's HOLIDAY!! Cant wait for that day to come and STPM as well..after STPM, im free and of course, i will get a job la coz i NEED money leh..No money, No talk!!! ha ha!! I don't want to blog d coz i wanna watch tv ler..after that, i might be start study my story book (History book) liao..

Thats all..

No comments: