Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Blogging here

Today is a super duper boring day..I online most of the time rather than studying for my history paper 1 & 2 next week. All my friends are sticking with their books now. And me, of course enjoy blogging here and chatting with tons of net friend..ooppss!! i got abit kua chang o =P Just a few onli la..For me, chatting quite bored la..Just as if i chatted with some funny chatters, i might enjoy it. But now, sighs! all of them makes me felt bored nia..Thats why i blog something here lo. Today's weather is super duper hot until around 4, it's raining..hot sunny rain..lols! If kena this rain, hmm! i bet u will lie on bed for 3 days 3 nights ar..haha! I'm boasting again. Just now, went to fetch my sis and it's rain so heavily and jammed at PBK there. Aduh~ I hate traffic jam leh. And i almost langgar ppl's car leh..haha! err..not funny at all..if really langgar that car, hmm..tonite's dinner no need eat liao..see my dad's black face make me full all the time liao..

I cant wait for next Saturday leh..hehe! I wanna meet my old good friends o. I think old friends is better than new friends? agree with me? We've been friends since form 1. Although we've been going through all the good and bad time, and got a few times, we got separated just because of small small problems, we still become friend again. Sometimes i admit that i've talked bad things about them la, but what to do, they annoyed me wad. hehe! Sometimes, i dare to admonish them. I hope they are not that small gas kua..

Ok, that's about my old friend. How about my new friend? The story begin now..lol

My new friend(since form 4), they quite nice la..but i dunno why i just don't get along with them recently.. I mean i just like to be alone. I'm changed and not like b4 d.. Before, i don't like to go to the toilet alone, or go anywhere..i just want them to be with me where ever i go. But now, i ask them once, they dowan, den i just go alone. I don't want to force them anymore. What for i want to waste my saliva begging them? Although sometimes they annoyed me, i dun dare to admonish them o..scared they small gas ba. Well, i admit that i did say bad things about them la. Who doesn't, right? Maybe they also did the same to me? Well, nothing to say about them anymore because i don't want to recall back about those sad things. Few months ago, I can say that almost every night, I'm waiting my sis back from sch, just because i want to share my problem with her about my friends. And not to forget, my net friend, Raymond. I complaint to him as well about it too. Thanks ya! *hugs* =P As we know, there's very less good or true friends in this complicated world, rite? We hardly found true friend not even one unless you're lucky enough to found one. So, for me, i just consider them as my normal friends only. hehe! One thing that quite annoyed me most of the time being with them. While I'm talking with them, they just don't give any responses. Don't you think this is very rude enough? This is why i don't like to talk with you guys recently just because u guys acting like this. If this happens to you, what do u feel? Although u get bored what I'm talking, just give some responses la to shows that u guys are listening to me. Don't let me feel that i am talking to the desks or chairs. This really make me feel like being ignore and lazy wanna talk to u guys anymore. From this incident, I became less talkative liao leh..Miracles, right? this wont make u guys feel bored oledi. Am i right?? The answer must be a big YES!!! hmm..they just don't realize what they doing..they think this is just a normal thing. This kind of attitude really make me feel SO disappointed because i have this kind of friends. I tot FRIENDS will owez listen to us every time we are talking to them?? this is ridiculous!!! Onli those who have true friends will owez listen to them although they getting bored what their friends are saying. But NOT to me. A big disapointed SIGHS for them!!!

Stop blogging about them. This make me recalled back what has happened b4.

Ok la..thats all for tonight.
Toodless~~~

No comments: