Friday, May 25, 2007

Dull life

Got a phone call this morning..That time i was in dreamland and sleep very tightly gok. And then har, my sis ask me to answer the call..ish ish! Kacau-ing onli. Actually i don't want to answer de..When i wanna answer it, it stop ringing oledi..swt! Make me fully awake nia..Really annoying one..sometimes even worst..call up very early in da morning..those ppl ar, really chiak pa bo shu cho one..very disturbing leh..Ppl sleep also cannot sleep..memang eat shit one!! Oopss..plz dun mistaken ya..im not really a bad-tempered girl o..Just for some conditions will really pissed me off. hehe!

After i woke up, of course first thing is make a visit to the toilet lo..hehe! Then, i morning call my sis because she have tuition at 10am. I tot we are going for breakfast after my mom drive my eldest sis to work. Who knows, we cant manage to go coz time not allowed. So, after drive my sis to sch, me, mom and auntie go for breakfast together at Dong Guan. The foods there sux la..i ordered laksa..Ngaiti, taste so badly eh. Actually, before that, i wanna order green kolo mee from next coffee shop de..but i lazy to go there. After that, my mom drive my another auntie back home den baru go fetch my sis at sch. After that, baru send my another auntie back home gok. hehe! Weather damn hot today. Reach home around 1pm den my mom manage to bring my sis for lunch at SCR, Jln Song. So around 2 like that, they go for lunch and me & my sis stay at home lo because i don't want to go out[tired] and my sis wanna have her lunch at home. I just online at home lo..after tired of online-ing, i go watch tv, but nthg is nice that time..so i zz awhile until 3pm to watch the Singapore drama. I zz also sweating even though the fan is facing on me..adui~ can u imagine how hot it is these few days? =.=" Finished watching the drama, i took my shower b4 i go fetch my sis at work. It's raining d..but still very hot also because of the rain's heat.

Reach home at 5.30pm. Then, watch tv again lo..nthg to do that time. This is my life lo..so boring, rite? i feel like that also. hehe! If not watch tv, then online lo..if not online, den sleep lo, if no sleep, den watch tv again..adui~~ I have a dull life =(

Ok..thats all.
Hugs~~

1 comment:

Everlasting @ Ee Ning said...

Sumtime..it's better that no holidays ho..if holidays..like nth to do at all..haha..
it's now 12.45am..i gt test earli in the morning..but im stil here on9..haha..actualy is just taking a break! Cheers! every1 has their own lifes! hope u will b more happier~ hehe..