Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Today is Sunday and it's Mother's Day o~ For me, everyday is Mother's Day :P I've celebrated it lastnite d.. We had roasted duck and pork meat, steamed fish, soup, crabs for our dinner. Lastnite is chinese cuisine..but tonite is western food..We had spaghetti for dinner..hehe~!

I went to Choice Daily this afternoon to buy some stuffs. So many ppl o~ And i saw my not-so-close relatives..I dun even know how to call them [I mean how to greet them]..I just say hello only. :P Then came home do notes for geography subject. After that, i online and chat with my friend for awhile..After that, i went to Friendship Park for a walk. So many people o..I wanna jog also very hard coz many ppl blocked the way. Aduh~! After a jog, im so tired and thirsty. My sis drove me to Selection buy "air mata kucing". Den came home, i read newspaper for awhile. I read about the temple at Pisang Road is operating funeral stuffs. As we know, these things make us feel eerie leh especially at nite.. When they operating this thing, so many weird noise appear and make ppl shivering nia..Some more this place near residential area o..eww~! Luckily im not living at that area..haha~! Ok~ forget about this topic..

My cousin has sent some photos of her graduation day on 11th May 2007. Congrats to her
*winks* Below are their photos that they've sent last nite.


Amy[my darling] with her dad holding the cert..













My darling with her mom holding the cert..













My darling o~ [pretty hor? :P]




























































Connie da pretty and Ben da ah Te~ [oppss..hope when he see this, he wont kill me :P]












Jasper da cutie..i cant wait to bully him on Nov o~ hehe~!


















Jasper with formal wear~! soooo ENGTAO and CUTE o~


















Jasper da "bell boy" or waiter at high class restaurant :D


















Aiyo~ Jasper is viewing at his "wife" pictures o~ LOL~












Jasper with his cute grandpa..haha~!













That's all for that..
Toodless~~

No comments: