Saturday, May 12, 2007

Before & After

<--*BEFORE* Guy Or Gurl?










<--*AFTER* Girl or Guy??













What do u guy think? Look different, rite? Lol~ Just chatted with a guy and he say that my before pic is a guy. It's ridiculous! My face changed after diet for a long time? haha!!
Da conversation is like this :

Me : Do u know where to buy flowers?
Him : Erm..padungan area

*After a short converstion*

Him : Then u wanna buy for what? ---> this 1? [he say da person in my display pic means my before pic la..he tot i buy flower for the person in da dp..swt!]
Me : haha..u mean this --> ? [im pretending :D]
Him : yaya
Me : U mean my display pic? [m pretending again :X]
Him : yaya
Me : a gurl or guy?
Him : guy gua..lol [swt!]
Me : hahaha..i ask u another one *showing my latest pic*...a girl or guy?
Him : girl..hahaha. Dont tell me is u oh..
Me : Omg~ Omg~ is the same person eh.. hahaha!
Him : Omg~ :X

From this conversation, he is da first person saying i am a guy by viewing my *before* pic eh..aduh~~That time im still a fatty. My weight that time is 94kg.. but know diff d after diet for a long time but of course, i'm not as slim as u guys expected. Just average! I'm maintaining my weight currently coz im not into diet plan now coz im stressed out!! Have to eat alot to release stress o..haha! But i still do sit up b4 i sleep la coz i scared my spare tyres become bigger eh :D

So, what do u guy think about da above pics? Give me a comments ya~!

Toodles~~~

No comments: