Saturday, May 12, 2007

EXAM *Day 1*

Today, sit for PA2 paper..all da questions not really hard as i expected except for da science fiction..i dun even read my geo book coz da question is about hakisan pantai..aduh~~ sure get egg in this part one..while im doing da test, im sooo hungry and no mood to do liao coz i din take breakfast b4 go for d exam and last nite, i din take my dinner leh. But still, i can finish answering da question coz i simply put any answer as possible..at least i got try maa although da answer is wrong one..hehe~ after exam, is 10.20am and my parents fetch me at 10.50am leh..wait so long there. Luckily da weather are quite good today, not too hot nor too cold..means cloudy. Today nothing much to update la..just become driver lo..send & fetch my sis to college and tuition. I felt like eating ice cream at Igloo beside FTMS while waiting my sis at there..Too bad, i have no money to buy it..if got money, i wont buy it also..haha~! I plan to go there on holidays with my sis..hehe~! Not to forget, secret recipe again..im goin there as well on holidays..Wahh!! i'm broke d..=.=
Heys! I suppose to study leh on holidays!! Y i plan so much on my holidays??Lol! Anyways, will blog soon on my next paper..

Toodlessss~!!!

No comments: