Monday, December 31, 2007

FRUSTRATION

Today is super busy day at sch..We need to clear up everything before the orientation day..Btw, i can lose weight if i keep on doing those works because i have to climb up and down the staircase...hiaks hiaks..Well, im an assistant teacher there..So, the main teacher is Tr. Betty. Hmm...honestly, i dun like to work together with her..You know why i say so? This is just because im a new temporary teacher there and i just dunno anything. So i just asking her. Then, been "bombed" by her..sighs! Also, the things in the cupboard are fucking a lot..She asking me to arrange the thing properly. So, i do according to her instruction. What makes me feel quite frustrated is she keep on asking to find some space to put the things that she take from the office..There's no more space for those things again since the cupboard are quite small. Ok, leave that apart. I dont want that matter to ruin my emotion because i have to stick with her for half a year time..Just swallow it on my own then..After that, i clear up the worksheets from the board..Then, i swept and mop the floor..Then, its time to go home..Well, the works are not finished yet and we have to continue it after the orientation day. I think we can finish it by today..but then, my sis keep on rushing me to go home..and Tr. Betty are being nice to me in front of my sis [i guess???].. She allowed me to go home even though i do the work half way..Of course i clear up my work first before went off..I dunno why she have to be like...It doesn't matter for me if she being nice to me o not..hehe~ I hope time flies faster than this year.. =b

Oh ya, I've met Phoebe. She working there as a temporary teacher. I greet her and she took a few seconds to greet me back because i think she cant recognize me?? haha~ I've saw her oledi in the staff room while we having meeting with the head. I thought i see wrong person so i wouldn't bother much about that..Then, i go to get the t-shirt for temporary teacher, den i take a close look on her den finally, i know its her, so i greet her.. =b I didnt know she will work there...haha~

My life at the school wont be any better if im work together with her... *Pray hard to get a better life*

1 comment:

Everlasting @ Ee Ning said...

my goodness..

"my life wouldn't get any better if im working with her"

it's like..

ER!! u dun like working with me kaAAAaaaaaaaaaa