Saturday, December 22, 2007

Clubbing night..

Last night (21st December 2007),

After had a walk at the park, Ching Siang called me asking me wanna go to VA, Merdeka Palace or not. I straight away say Yes. She asked me to wear prettier on last night. At that time, im gonna drive my sis to buy dinner because mom din cook for dinner. So, i told Ching Siang that i might be late a little bit. Then, i reach home at 7.30pm. So, i immediately took my shower and dressed up nicely. I wore dress last night. Everyone wore shirt and jeans. I'm d only one wearing dress..hehe! They came at 8.20pm i guess..den i was searching my sis's high heels. Wondering where she put it..den i asked her where's the heels..den she said under the sofa. Adui~

We reached Merdeka Palace at 8.30pm. Last night is ladies night. So, free drinks for all the ladies from 7pm till 9pm. But we had to pay rm 10 for entrance fee. When we went in, its so crowded with Bidayuh or Iban's girls. There's only a few Chinese girls there. The place is full of smokes. Of course, our body are smelly too. Then, we get our free drinks. I dunno what drinks did Foong's gave me. It mixed with cola one. I only had a glass of alcoholic drinks den the second glass is orange juice. haha! I know how to control myself when im clubbing. I neither drink too much nor smoking. Pia and Foong drank 3 glasses and their face are red. Pia blur oledi..Pia and Mary trying to smoke and asking Foong to teach them. Then, they influencing Ching Siang to smoke. Although they trying to influence me, i just say NO to them. hehe! Yi Foong very understand me and she's controlling herself not to influence me. I'm very conscious on that time because i didnt drink too much. hiaks! hiaks! Yi foong and Pia went for a dance and got very "high" that time..After that, we left that place. We went to lobby to take some pictures. After that, we went to Senso, Hilton for second round.

Yi Foong went to withdrawn money at Public Bank before headed off to Hilton. We reach there around 9 almost 10pm. Oh well, the place is so classy, very comfortable. It's not like any other pub outside the town. It's has a good ambience. All the alcoholic drinks there are in a reasonable price except for the bottle alcoholics. I've ordered Pina Colada. The taste is just like pineapple juice. Very nice and d'lish. We'd ordered different alcoholics, so that we can try it. Btw, they serve us free finger foods eh. We took lotsa pictures there. I cant post up the pictures now because the pictures are still at my friend there. Then, Eileen and Jia Wen joined us. They're abit late. Yi Foong asked for bills. It's RM 94 over all. Then, they planned to go to Soho for 3rd round. I cant join them because it's late oledi.

Yi foong sent me home first before headed off to Soho. I reached home around 12.20am. Know what, the gate is locked. I dunno who's the hell lock the gate. Mayb is my dad i guess. My sis told me that daddy is waiting me. Oh gosh, how come my dad suddenly wait me? Most of the time, my parents usually sleep earlier and didnt wait me although im going out at nite. Usually, when i went home quite late, they all already in dreamland. Then, my sis told me that daddy just went to sleep just awhile before i reached home. Oh luckily..if not, he sure will sense that my body got smokes smell. I scared that he will angry at me because everytime when i go out at nite, i sure will go home late one. I know he angry me at heart. hmm~ Next time, i have to control myself not to go home late. If not, he will banned me from going out with friends next time. I cant sleep in because i keep on thinking "will he complains to mom and mom will scold me?" or "is he going to lecture my friends and so on?" or "is he going to banned me from going out with them anymore?" Oh gosh, i scared that will happened to me. I'm felt guilty that time when my sis told me daddy is waiting for me to come home..hmm..i will control myself not to go home late next time..Most late is 11pm because usually Yi foong sent me home around that time. hehe!


*Today, (22nd December 2007),*

I woke up late, erm around 12+ pm. It's noon time d..Actually today is my outing day with my classmates. But then, i sms-ed my friend that i cant go out with them last nite. Mom sure dun allowed me to go out today because i just went out with friends last nite. So i canceled it lo. Actually i plan to go to hilton to make an order of cheesecake as a Xmas gift for my family. They didnt know about it yet except my eldest sis. So, i have to fulfill my promise and I'll go to order it later or tomorrow. Teehee~ My mom and sisters sure will tease me on that.

Oh ya, my friends said im slimmer than before. I felt happy when they said it. haha~ But then, i didnt felt that i've become slimmer. Anyways, thanks for their compliments. hehe~

I'll stop here then. More updates soon for Xmas Eve and Xmas day. Also, New Year Eve too! Maybe i dun have any outing for New Year Eve and Day. Sighs!

No comments: