Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'll suffer with my job soon..

Xmas Day~

There's nothing much happening on Xmas Day. I spent my time at Boulevard Hyper Mart. The road are jammed. After a few rounds turning here and there, finally, there's a parking space. Then, we went in. Wow, its very crowded. So many people inside there. What to do..its new, it just opened few days ago..People so "sakai" what..Never saw the "largest" shopping complex in Kuching. haha! Same to me as well.. There's nothing inside there..Just a few of branded shop opened. So many friends saw me..but i didnt saw anyone of my friends there..They just came and called me..Some say i didn't heard they calling me..hehe! What to do..so many ppl and very noisy some more..

Other than that, I went to the clothing department..Quite a few schmates working there..they came to greet me. Btw, there are quite a few nice dresses for Voir's brand. But it quite costly. A dress can cost u up to Rm 100+ (for non-member only). I think there got discount only for those who have boulevard membership card. I wanted to buy it tho..Then, we go round round the whole shopping complex. Its crowded on every floor..Then, we round round on the groceries department..I saw clown there..hehe! I'm still a kid ba..see clown of course so excited la..haha! The groceries not much cheaper compare to other groceries shops in Kuching..Some are just a few cents cheaper..We didnt bought anything though because need to queue up in a long line..I think they short-handed of workers especially cashiers..I see so many counters are empty...After that, we go home with empty hand..hehe!

Quite tired after have a long walk at Boulevard. Went home, rest and online awhile. Then, get ready for Christmas Mass at St. Joe. The mass started at 5.30pm and end around 6.45pm. After the mass ended, we going to the Father Albert and wish him..I've met a friend, Anne, that lost contact for ages. We are from same school and attended Sunday Class together..Then, we went home and had our simple Christmas dinner..

That's all for Christmas Day 2007


Boxing Day (26/12),

A day which we going to open up all the gift that given by friends and relatives..When im still a small kid, I dunno what's this day mean..Everyone say it's Boxing Day today..hmm~ i was blur that moment. Over all, it's raining for the whole day and was at home doing my assignment that given by the teacher at Rhema Kindergarten. I was rushing it and keep on thinking how to decor it. Then, i draw some flowers, tulips, and mushroom..And also butterflies and birds..the theme of my decoration is a garden look decor..Actually not really like a garden tho..hehe~ Just a very very simple decoration..After all done, I'm very impressed with my own work and satisfied with it. But the main thing is whether the teacher like it o not. I didn't take any pic of the decoration and also didnt think of posting it up..hmm~ i think i should post it up? Nvm~ not gonna post it up here..hiaks hiaks.. Anyways, Boxing Day is the day which im very busy finishing my work.. Nothing much happening on this day..


Today (27/12),

Today is my first working day. Actually it is not..Just go to the school for a briefing only..Woke up at 7.30am and get ready to work..Well, i got stomachache before go to work. Then, i ask my sis, "Can i go to the toilet awhile?", then she replies "aiyer..go to school's toilet la..", den i said ok..I think this sickness come to me again after one and a half year break..haha! After that, go for the briefing..I think this job is quite hard and can say it challenging? Especially the children's safety?? We need to recognize their parents and so on..Scared there will have kidnap cases happening? Well, we must aware about this..If not, big trouble will come out. I scared i cant handle the things around, especially the kids..I'm a lagging person. I cant get the informations on the spot..I need someone to explain to me further..BUt who can help me about this?? Everyone busying with their own works oledi...hmm~ Other than that, there's an orientation day on the 2rd Jan 2008, that is on Tuesday. My duty on that morning is greeting the parents..Adui~~~~~ *BIG HEADACHE* Well, just go with the flow..hehe~

Anyways, PMR's result release today. My sis got 5As and 3Bs. Her result was not bad after all..100% better than mine..haha~ Shame on me!!! Everyone was happy of it..I'm still congrats her..hiaks hiaks..Nothing to update this moment..So, wait for the next update, ya =)


-end-

No comments: