Tuesday, December 4, 2007

End of STPM

After today (4th December 2007), im not a greenian anymore.. today is my last exam and sat for geography paper 2. After the clock struck 5.00pm, im felt so excited and relief because no more books, no more attending classes, no more wearing sch uniform, no more nagging by the teachers and the list goes on..Actually i wanna go home and sleep until the earth turn upside down one..but then, my friend invited me to go out and relax and celebrating the end of STPM. I have lotsa fun with my friends just now. I can be myself and didnt care what other ppl think about. I say out whatever i want and no need to see ppl's face..Tonite, we went for dinner at 4 1/2th miles, after that went to malay village opposite waterfront. This is my first time going there at nite. Not bad though..Lotsa gerai there and quite crowded with malay ppl. Some are dating, some are fishing, some having supper and so on. My friend ask me to naik sampan but i dun dare..Got phobia on it..hehe~ After that, we went to hilton's toilet..and took some pictures in there..hiaks hiaks. We bought a cheesecake at hilton. Aiyo, i feel like wanna buy all the cakes and chocolates..it looks so yummylicious but it too expensive lo. Wait till i earn money first, den i will try all the desserts there..haha~ WAIT!!! I will find a rich guy and spend his money there..wahaha! Just kidding only ler..im not this type of girl. But who knows, now im not, mayb in future? haha~ Then went home cut the cake and gave some to my friend. Actually the cake we share money buy one. My friend pay it first. But then, she dowan to accept my money. I dunno whats the reason though. I felt so paiseh leh~ hmm...anyways, when i got my first salary, im gonna treat them a dinner. hehe~ I promise!!!

When i leave the sch, i felt so reluctantly. What has happened in sch will turn into memories. Our life will not be same after leaving the sch. There's no more chit-chatting in class like usual, no need to rush to do history notes thats always caused me to have nightmare every nite [haha], and the list go on. I miss those day we become so childish at sch playing "JADI". There's no harm being childish once in a while right? hehe~ Actually being more childish makes us more happier rather than being so serious in everything we do, right? And it makes us look younger each day? haha~ After leaving the schooling life, our life will going up to another level that might be more challenging? aint it? Till now, i dunno what im going to do in life. I dun have any plans for my future yet. I still dunno what im interested at. I didnt achieve anything since i was born. How shame is it..one word describe it --> FAILURE!!!

In this STPM examination, i always pray that hoping i can do all the questions papers and everything going smoothly each day. I know, God has answered my prayer. Thank God. Ya~ i got sick before two days STPM start. It quite suffering that time and i dun even can do my revision. The only things i can do is resting. That time, I felt like i cant do well in this examination and i will get a bad result. But i didnt give up anyway. I try to study even though im quite weak that time. Mom was so worried about me. I felt so guilty about it. I guess that time is the most suffering time because all of my family members got sick. I didnt telling lies. It's true! I know mom worried that i cant do well on exam, so mom ask sis to go to church and pray. Mom, Thanks alot for what u've done to me. You have shower us with ur love and care. Even though, you always nag at me and scold me for not doing house chores, somehow this is the way to show ur love and care? But then, i always do things that make u angry, angrying you without any reason, disobeying ur words and so on. I felt guilty every time after doing such things towards you. I'm sorry, Mom.. I only can say those words here in blogspot because i dun have to courage to face it infront of her. Oh well, i feel like crying right now.

Anyways, i hope i can get a better result in STPM. This is the only way to makes her happy? I will pray hard for a better result. Besides that, i will pray for my family as well.
Xmas is around the corner. My favourite season..I hope for more fun and enjoyable Xmas Day. I feel so excited and happy when it comes to Xmas. Oh well, i have time to updating my blog on this long long holiday..end here now..toodles =b

No comments: