Wednesday, November 14, 2007

STPM - 6 more days to go

STPM is getting nearer and nearer. About 6 more days? Oh no~ I'm so scared, felt desperately, and so on. I have tons of books i need to read up especially history. Oh no~ I've spent about 6hrs of reading just only 2 chapters. sighs~! My reading process is very very slow. Just like tortoise? LoL! Anyways, i have to spend few more hours to read up the book before i sleep later. If not, i will feel more guilty? =.= I dont expect much to get a good result on history paper. Just hope God will let me pass this paper. at least a C for this paper? *pray hard* I know God will always give me support and helps and always stay beside me to protect and look after me. I will try my very best for this examination. See, im trying my best to do my revision for few hrs. I know thats not enough and i started doing revision on last minute, but at least im trying? better than not, rite?

My Auntie and cousins and nephew from Miri coming tomoro. Feel excited? happy? hmm..just so-so. Hehe! Mom asked us to clean the room. Actually i dont feel like cleaning it because im rushing to do my revision? ahha..not that, just being lazy to do house chores recently due to STPM coming soon. Im not the one who clean the room, my sis does it..i just help arrange all the books and ready to throw it away. And also, clean the bookshelf. hehe! I know, i know! It's full of dust and very dirty because i didnt clean it for months? haha..shame to say it out =X Im one of the lazy girl in the family. what to do! haha~ Always act like didnt see the dust and so on. Just because i didnt want to clean it..haha~ Mom always nag at us about it..haha~ we just pretend deaf. hehe! After clean the bookshelf, i do my revision on history subject. spent like 2 1/2 hrs for it and read one whole chapter. Just simply read through. After reading, watch tv and had my dinner and start to read again at 8pm until 11pm. adui~~ Actually i can continue reading one..my sis lo..so annoying saying that she wan to use the pc and ask me go away..grr~ then when i sat on the sofa and wanna start to read again, the tv keep on calling me. grr! very kek tiok one..After finish watching tv, the pc called me again..adui~~ den stuck in this blog page and start blogging. See, so many things attract me and caused me cant studying..Thats make me dont feel like studying. Gonna start studying le..if not, i will feel more guilty wasting time on blogging again. LOL!



missing him is a sin~

-end-

No comments: