Tuesday, December 18, 2007

B O R E D O M ~

It's been two weeks after the exam ended. Boredom killed me on holidays. Nothing much to do at home besides online, watching tv, clean up the house. How bored it is..Everyday doing the same thing. Mom dun let me go out too often. I dunno why also. I just out for 2 consecutive days. She already start nag at me. I thought we should enjoy life after finished exam?

On this holidays, i plan to go for a diet and lose weight. But then, i keep on craving for foods, especially junk foods. Sighs! Im gaining weight right now. Oh no, i dowan to become a fat pig like before. Im going to start my diet plan soon. If not, i cant buy any pretty clothes on cny.

At this moment, i had an empty mind again. I dunno what to update in my blog..I'll update soon..

Tata~

No comments: